Trainspotting T2

No Spoilers contained ****

2 out of 6 of us where underwhelemed , the rest thought it was brilliant , including me.
I thought McGregor's character was actually the weakest of them but all together , for fans of the first film its a must see. Beautifully and stylistically shot by Boyle , huge homages to the original. Very different feel overall though... that is all

First cinema trip in 6 years for me to see this yesterday and i was a bit underwhelmed as well.

A few parts were brilliant but was left feeling it could have been so much more.

First cinema trip in 6 years for me to see this yesterday and i was a bit underwhelmed as well.

A few parts were brilliant but was left feeling it could have been so much more.

I dont think it could have been more though..??
It was brilliant , but it was a sequel to a timeless film

Loved it. Was funny, sad, nostalgic - a mile off the book but good nonetheless*

* I had drank about 7 pints before it so this view may have been influenced somewhat

'The cards, the last thing I told you was to mind the cards! It's f***ing boring after a while without the cards.'

Going to see this on Saturday :).
I need something to take my mind off dry February

I loved it, not sure why so many comparisons to the first i didnt expect it to be like the first.
In the 90's the first was ace but it felt so real/relative at the time. But then so much of 90's tele was more relevant because it was allowed back then. Times change, it was still a good film for me.
I'd be happy if there's 3 :D

I loved it, not sure why so many comparisons to the first i didnt expect it to be like the first.
In the 90's the first was ace but it felt so real/relative at the time. But then so much of 90's tele was more relevant because it was allowed back then. Times change, it was still a good film for me.
I'd be happy if there's 3 :D

Never expected it to be a mimic or as good as the first. Like i said i think it was as good as a sequel could be to the first. Unlike perhaps Terminator 2 which can argued as better than the first etc...
I'd still watch the first over n over , id watch the sequel again maybe a couple times max.
I think Danny Boyle did a perfect job

What nightclub did they film in?
There was also a slowed down version of a track from "that" Sasha set from 1996 at Amnesia for R1 (probably the original track)?

Back