Trainers/Sneakers

I never take decent trainers to Ibiza. 1 pair of ultraboosts and some nike react or flyknit lunar 3s and good to go. Anything from the collection will just get ruined !

You still adding to the collection mate?

Really shouldn't as I already have way too many but gave about 50 pairs away to charity to clear some space and of course all that happened is I started filling it again :rolleyes:

Adidas are crashing and burning this year after a very good run. Not been a Nike boy for years but they've got it all going on

34689429_1864636330269677_7567479801410224128_o.jpg

Proper holiday treads them mate

Yeah, just not really for Summer as they're lined with velvet and the uppers are corduroy. I wind up wearing flyknit / primeknit or flip flops on holiday as they're the only things which my feet can breathe in ... and also that I can bang in the washing machine when I get home with them caked in Mediterranean dust and smelling of dried sea grass and perspiration :lol:

Adidas are crashing and burning this year after a very good run. Not been a Nike boy for years but they've got it all going on

34689429_1864636330269677_7567479801410224128_o.jpg

Nice kicks man. Them heritages are not easy to get hold of. Promised i wouldn't buy any for a while and that coupled with raffles for limited releases is kinda killing my interest. Will be trying for a pair of the Jordan 1 off white UNC which is released in a few weeks but have little or no chance. Often go to the sneaker conventions when they come up. Sneaks & Peaks, Laces out etc.

If you're not already on the page on FB check out "Crepe city". They also have a "marketplace" as well.

Last edited:
Nice kicks man. Them heritages are not easy to get hold of. Promised i wouldn't buy any for a while and that coupled with raffles for limited releases is kinda killing my interest. Will be trying for a pair of the Jordan 1 off white UNC which is released in a few weeks but have little or no chance. Often go to the sneaker conventions when they come up. Sneaks & Peaks, Laces out etc.

If you're not already on the page on FB check out "Crepe city". They also have a "marketplace" as well.

This year has been a disaster for releases. Zero interest in Yeezys / Sacais etc and not into Js. It's good as it stopped me buying shoes I never wear. Sold one pair of my Wotherspoons for 600 quid helped pay for a load of trail and road runners I've actually run in loads ! Only hype pairs I"ve bought are a couple of SONRA and those are a very niche market !

The only off white I got were the vapormax, hideous things got offloaded immediately ! Keep meaning to go to a convention but never get round to it. Community more and more full of sharks just in it for reselling. G1 runners only group left I'm in with an old school rulebook / not run by a bunch of spanners !

PS I'm banned from Crepe City. Utter bellends they are lol

Last edited:
Love adidas gazelles, chiles and spezials. Real smart, have got me some black versace trainers with a white trim, is anybody else a clean freak when it comes to trainers? I hate it when the white trim around the bottom of the trainer has mud on and you spend near enough every sunday morning cleaning them - hoping and praying they come clean!

Note to self, don't buy anymore trainers with white trim

is anybody else a clean freak when it comes to trainers? I hate it when the white trim around the bottom of the trainer has mud on and you spend near enough every sunday morning cleaning them - hoping and praying they come clean!

In a word - no:lol: ... but if you are then Magic Erasers are your friend - easy fix to get a midsole white again ;) .. forget messing around with expensive sneaker cleaners these work much better

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/webapp...w5TVCh2QOw7yEAQYAiABEgL_2PD_BwE&storeId=10151

Back