Trainers/Sneakers

D

Dream Drums

Is there a trainers thread? Every forum needs one I feel.

What are you strutting around in/feeling right now? Ready for some lovely footwear inspiration

Live in Superga during the summer.
Those ZX280 are nice.

Cleared out the loft yesterday for next weeks house move. And found a big box of trainers. 2 pairs of Adidas Grand Slams, 1 of which brand new in box. 3 pairs of Forest Hills and 2 pairs of Borg Elites. All been up there since my last move. Felt like Christmas.

I finally copped an old pair of the alife/puma collab 'a blaze of glory' a few months back ...

alife-puma-blaze-of-glory-grey-purple-1.jpg

this summer im rocking converse all star lo cuts in cream and puma suedes.

best pair i ever owned was adidas kegler supers for my ibiza debut in 1996

Think i have 6 pairs atm, not sure how many it would be if we had an outlet nearby:lol:
They sell the made in England ones too!!!
I got some cracking intermediate Fresh Foam runners a few months ago for about 25 quid (I think), but I only seem to wear them to the pub

They sell the made in England ones too!!!
I got some cracking intermediate Fresh Foam runners a few months ago for about 25 quid (I think), but I only seem to wear them to the pub

Least they come in handy for the sprint home when the missus text you telling you your late:twisted:

Black Gazelle OG (dont like Gazelle II) for me, well with shorts at the moment. Havent made an addition to my adidas collection this year, just cant be *rsed with the clamour online or in store for the new releases.

Have not bought any sneakerws since 30 years.
During Summer, on Ibiza or at home, Flossys will just do it.

Back