Trainers/Sneakers

The rare NMD’s ( Invincible’s / Neighbourhoods ) - still go for serious money.

This for me this is the best and most comfy kick game Adidas have ever made

They're truly awful for my feet - like Yeezys. No support in the main body of the shoe and flat insoles - I wore a pair once and never again. A lot of people seem to get on with them though, especially in the Far East !

They're truly awful for my feet - like Yeezys. No support in the main body of the shoe and flat insoles - I wore a pair once and never again. A lot of people seem to get on with them though, especially in the Far East !

Yeezys do nothing for me either, I have one pair and I also find them uncomfy, have you tried adidas Boost range ? although they are quite expensive, they maybe better for you.

Yeezys do nothing for me either, I have one pair and I also find them uncomfy, have you tried adidas Boost range ? although they are quite expensive, they maybe better for you.

I wore ultraboost from the time they first released, still have a mint spare pair of the OGs. But I've since found them just too squishy and prefer a firmer midsole - I've shelved most of my Adidas and use Nike now, especially for running !

Back