tracks for 2019

I bought a BT cd single around 95? which had a Sasha remix. I'd heard a snippet on Tong which sounded ok on the radio but only heard in full when I got home. It was probably the most pompous track I'd ever heard. the first warning signs of prog disappearing where the sun don't shine... although I kept the faith for a few more years

I bought a BT cd single around 95? which had a Sasha remix. I'd heard a snippet on Tong which sounded ok on the radio but only heard in full when I got home. It was probably the most pompous track I'd ever heard. the first warning signs of prog disappearing where the sun don't shine... although I kept the faith for a few more years
He has a trance song called flaming june that I seem to remember really liking. After that I was enamored by most of the stuff on his "Emotional Technology" from the early 2000's; don't remember when exactly. I don't know how old flaming june is, but it could be the track you're referring to; though I didn't listen to electronic in 1995, or until 1999 (I hadn't heard of anyone but fatboy slim or crystal method at the time).

I just checked and "Flaming June" is from 1997. I'm sorry you didn't like BT. :)

I think it was "embracing the sunshine"

were you not at the west coast raves? my pal cookie put on some epic parties in LA/North Cal

Back