Top Tunes 2006

just got back from ibiza this morning and the biggest tracks i heard were

Fedde le Grand - Hand up for Detroit (people went wild for this at the hed kandi opening at el divino)

Bob Sinclair feat Steve Edwards - World Hold On (this track was everywhere)

David Guetta vs The Egg - Walking Away (my fav track so far)

Evermore - Its too late (dirtysouth remix)

appart from bob sinclair these tracks have a very similar hard funky sorta sound which was everywhere at the moment, really seems to be this years sound

i've heard several so far.

the two tracks are walking away and love dont let me go

I've heard it called love dont let me go, love dont let me walk away, and love on walking away

whichever you listen to there all pretty good

Dan x said:
Ame - Rej (has its use though just too nnng for a club)
This appeared to be the stand-out hit thus far...

I heard it absolutely everywhere, from Pacha (Sanchez, Louie Vega) to Bora Bora to sunset bars (Savannah) to Space (We Love, La Troya), on the radio, in stores... just everywhere.

Morbyd said:
This appeared to be the stand-out hit thus far...

I heard it absolutely everywhere, from Pacha (Sanchez, Louie Vega) to Bora Bora to sunset bars (Savannah) to Space (We Love, La Troya), on the radio, in stores... just everywhere.

heard it for the first time in december at "rave on snow" in Austria - and the crowd went totally crazy - now i've already listened to it so often that I don't like it that much, but I'm curious how the reactions are at space etc.

Muthafunkaz

Gotta Big Up The Mothafunkaz. Producing Some Big Things So Far This Year!

In The Sun and I Dont Want You Anymore, Both Big Tunes. Dj Spen Is Keepin It Tight And His Work And Sets Are Definately Worth Watchin Out For!

8)

anyone heard Mylo's remix of the olde black lace favourite 'do the conga' ?

terrace conga anyone? anyone?:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

:spank:

These were the tunes I heard almost everywhere:
Discopolis, Same Man, Love Don't Walking Away, Put Your Hands Up For Detroit, We Are Your Friends, Tell Me Why, Fade, Party All The Time, World Hold On, Caracoa, and 2 Million Ways at Bora Bora-got some sweet video of that one...Man I wish I was back!

I have some real burners on myspace at the moment

A bit patchy
love sensation
ibiza mi amor
put your hands up for detroit
the rub

Back