Top tip: Watch out for pickpockets at all times

A group of us were in DC10 last night. Out or 10 people we managed to lose 2 phones. A mate had his iPhone go from his pocket and on of the girls had hers go missing from her bag! :mad:

A group of us were in DC10 last night. Out or 10 people we managed to lose 2 phones. A mate had his iPhone go from his pocket and on of the girls had hers go missing from her bag! :mad:

Pickpocket paradise I could imagine everyone crammed face to face into those rooms

Sorry to hear

DC10 beside to be the temple of sin, its the Heaven for pickpocket :eek:

I've ve already warn here for many times since mate have her cellphone stolen dc10 closing 13 just in putting it on the desk of the bar...

Hate to say, but this isn't anything new. You'd be amazed the number of girls handbags I have zipped up for them in the past, or told them to not dance with it wide open!

Dont take things out you dont need. I dont understand why people would take phones out to a nightclub? Arrange a meeting place in the club if folk get lost. Too risky to take pictures. And if im dancing id hate to keep feeling my pockets everyminute.

Roll your money up so it fits into your sock or a small pocket if wearing shorts. Never had a problem since. (Touch wood)

the cellphone to take a few pics like this

just watch after ur cellphones carefully, i remember some mate letting cellphone in my car but lost me once entering dc10 after 5mn , very clever :lol:

soulmate dropping 70€ on the floor of Dc10 when we just enter :spank:
picking his notes & saying "r u giving money to the world?" it saved my day :lol:

i keep feeling my pocket even in a safe place, and avoid to be close to a bloke looking like a mob..those special rat, look a like with their littme moustache :D, bald guy, mafioso dude :p
21371212_10211657562807250_6732578981680663259_n.jpg

ps:don't always blame pickpockets, as a lot of people (including myself i lost 700€ of stuff along ibz 17,not because of pickpockets just wasted minds) dropped a lot of stuff in ibza :D

Last edited:
sometimes u swap details with other people, cellphone helps as many have battery low...in touch with mate that ll join the party...
u can have a pen too...
when i split the crowd in dc10, to be close to dj booth , one hand is holding tight my pocket with Cellphone...

the pic with dc10 logo and plane above is wicked, i had to beg for soulmate to take 1mn of his life to take pics :lol: (after ) as after 8pm , too much people in order to take nice pics
21462593_10211657561607220_7723109737778479754_n.jpg

Picture looks superb but id rather keep it for my memory, they cant take that. :cool:

Guess i'm just old skool:)
With the amount of substances most of us take not all of us can rely on memory alone!

I love having some pictures and videos to remember my holiday by! Especially being able to go back over the years and relive some amazing moments from the comfort of my home.

i will bring more.

yes, last party/day in ibz is dangerous, it's the day where i lost/forgot a lof of stuff (ACS earplug 180€,1l vodka bottle, lollipop, gums, credit card, cash,elrow giant sparkling nipple(this item is so cool, im gutted to lost it, i made lot of jokes with this to girls that squeeze it :spank:), just a diesel belt for ibz aug 17 :cool: ...)

We were talking about being careful with your stuff on the way there as well! It's just one of those things I suppose. It was so crowded in there last night. And everyone was a bit wasted. I guess @BEEFA1 is right. If you don't take it you can't lose it.

Cellphone is a classic robbbery in ibiza....as in any place in the world..i got mine stolen a few month in Paris in a famous flea market i m aware , full of pickpockets...because i was coming from a party, minds not 100% accurate as in ibiz, the morning at 9h00am :lol:
it was 1rst time in my life someone stole me something..

:lol:
all girls squeeze/lick it :D

tetine-geante-rose.jpg

Last edited:
With the amount of substances most of us take not all of us can rely on memory alone!

I love having some pictures and videos to remember my holiday by! Especially being able to go back over the years and relive some amazing moments from the comfort of my home.
Fair play to you. I'm sure the pickpockets will think of that when robbing your phone :)

Theres that much social media in clubs nowadays you can pretty much find any set/video online. You might even find yourself on a vlog on here :lol:

the cellphone to take a few pics like this

just watch after ur cellphones carefully, i remember some mate letting cellphone in my car but lost me once entering dc10 after 5mn , very clever :lol:

soulmate dropping 70€ on the floor of Dc10 when we just enter :spank:
picking his notes & saying "r u giving money to the world?" it saved my day :lol:

i keep feeling my pocket even in a safe place, and avoid to be close to a bloke looking like a mob..those special rat, look a like with their littme moustache :D, bald guy, mafioso dude :p
21371212_10211657562807250_6732578981680663259_n.jpg

ps:don't always blame pickpockets, as a lot of people (including myself i lost 700€ of stuff along ibz 17,not because of pickpockets just wasted minds) dropped a lot of stuff in ibza :D

If you ever need to entre a comp for DC10 requiring a pic then that is the kiddy

That is superb picture

p.s we are currently both in the top 10

Not bringing a phone out isn't really an option for 99% of people.
There are lots of things you can do to make it harder for pickpockets, they will target the easy people.

I was at elrow a few weeks back and an inflatable hit my phone as I was recording a video, phone flew flying into the crowd... then some girl picked it up and handed it right back. Got lucky!

The no phone idea is awful, one of my female friends never brings her and while we were at Sonus Croatia she got too drunk early in the night right as we lost her. We didn't see her again until the next afternoon. She didn't even know how she went from point A to point B or what happened to her. Scary stuff, we couldn't even try to call her since her phone was at the hostel the whole time.

Back