Top Ten Spotlight Threads Evah!

Did she go back?
I thought she was still with the airlines???
hello people!! aww so nice that peeps still remember me. to answer the questions: yes im back in DK - Lovely to be back, and yes i am still flying the skies! And yeah I feel privileged to have a BF who gives me money to spend for my hols and also provides me with books from Waterstone to have something nice to read on the beach. he even payed the 35 pound cab fare from his house in UK to Heathrow, bless him! im skint so he takes good care of poor IG! ...
(http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?p=1229905)

Did she go back? I thought she was still with the airlines???

On another note my best PM was from a couple of swingers who wanted us to "Join them for wet fun" at the Beverley as they clearly thought we players in that game as we stay not far from there.... every year :lol::lol:

Initally the posts started off quite normal and then by the 3rd pm - no holds barred - straight in there......:lol::lol::lol:

I thought it was just me who got invited for some fun with the swingers!!!! :cry: :cry: :lol:

:lol:
That was a classic. Don't you really want to watch 2 girls make out at a Lee Kalt gig? I thought so!

Was I really the only one concerned with the fact they said it was the most viewed vid from WMC that year when there were about 6 in the related links with 10 times as many views???

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gutted.

I liked the italian mafia ones - the di stefanos? owned amnesiagate?

girl claimed she knew them, i apoliise for offending her dead relatives. or something.

The 'reserve team' coach for a 'premiership club' asking how to get the whole VIP area of clubs reserved for 'the team' for 'security reasons' is prolly worth an unhonourable mention, though not a top ten place:lol:

Back