Top Ten Spotlight Threads Evah!

i'll chip in here. my fave was when ibiza girlie, who'd spent the best part of a year telling us all about her favourite ibiza restaurant (which she had not yet visited)revealed that she'd got lost and couldn't find it when she finally got to ibiza. i forget the name of the place.

Since you asked... :D;)

My personal fave Spotlight moment, is a PM from a reasonably well known (we're talking a 4 figure post count) member of our community, following a thread where I lauded a particular Legend's latest acheivement, asking if was really Bob Sinclar himself.

Of course, paralysed to respond with anything other than an affirmative, dropping a few rarely know facts (real name is Chris etc), and demanded assurances that my secret would be safe with him, all with a few Gallic spelling mistakes.

I was then treated to not only a follow up of adulation and an assurance that he wouldn't tell a soul. Further joy came from the Golden Egg laying goose with, after periods of inactivity, requests for GL ("sure, no problem, though not sure if they'll work") before "I" played in this guy's hometown (in South America), and then after the event he recalled a moment when he introduced himself ("Ah, that was you, sorry I didn't hear you that well at the time").

If he's reading this (and I don't think he posts anymore, though it was a lot smaller in 'those days' and everyone has an alias now), then I'm genuinely sorry. :oops::D

conrado??

I wasn't going to name names...Don't tell me it was all a double bluff and he's one of your alias's?!

well how many other south american regulars have there been!!

also, mainly before my time too, i'm afraid. much as the thought of a double bluff (kept secret for so long appeals):lol:

i'll chip in here. my fave was when ibiza girlie, who'd spent the best part of a year telling us all about her favourite ibiza restaurant (which she had not yet visited)revealed that she'd got lost and couldn't find it when she finally got to ibiza. i forget the name of the place.

classic:lol:

bambuddha grove

There was a guy posting from the East as well, who had never been to Ibiza, telling us all about how it was going to shut down before he had got a chance to go. What was his name again? Dont think he lasted too long.

There was a guy posting from the East as well, who had never been to Ibiza, telling us all about how it was going to shut down before he had got a chance to go. What was his name again? Dont think he lasted too long.
Yes! The guy that lived in Korea, I think... but not from there.

Got it! Coffeetime!! :lol:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=40975

rizoa583 said:
Not sure if anyone would know here..but worth a shot...

my co worker and i live and work (fashion industry) in ibiza for the entire summer, spending the rest in ny and london. we work for a couple of really famous dudes and we're tired of paying hundreds of euros a week on going out like the regular tourists. we feel like we're part of the island and frankly, shouldn't have to pay, as we in one way or another promote ibiza and the clubs to our friends around the world... so my question..

who do i have to get to so i can name drop?

Since you asked... :D;)

My personal fave Spotlight moment, is a PM from a reasonably well known (we're talking a 4 figure post count) member of our community, following a thread where I lauded a particular Legend's latest acheivement, asking if was really Bob Sinclar himself.

Of course, paralysed to respond with anything other than an affirmative, dropping a few rarely know facts (real name is Chris etc), and demanded assurances that my secret would be safe with him, all with a few Gallic spelling mistakes.

I was then treated to not only a follow up of adulation and an assurance that he wouldn't tell a soul. Further joy came from the Golden Egg laying goose with, after periods of inactivity, requests for GL ("sure, no problem, though not sure if they'll work") before "I" played in this guy's hometown (in South America), and then after the event he recalled a moment when he introduced himself ("Ah, that was you, sorry I didn't hear you that well at the time").

If he's reading this (and I don't think he posts anymore, though it was a lot smaller in 'those days' and everyone has an alias now), then I'm genuinely sorry. :oops::D

That was classic!:lol:

Well, I think after the pop music career didn't take off and the living as a stewardess in England thing got boring, she moved back to Denmark.

Did she go back? I thought she was still with the airlines???

On another note my best PM was from a couple of swingers who wanted us to "Join them for wet fun" at the Beverley as they clearly thought we players in that game as we stay not far from there.... every year :lol::lol:

Initally the posts started off quite normal and then by the 3rd pm - no holds barred - straight in there......:lol::lol::lol:

... my fave was when ibiza girlie, who'd spent the best part of a year
telling us all about her favourite ibiza restaurant (which she had not yet visited)
revealed that she'd got lost and couldn't find it when she finally got to ibiza ...
:lol:

Back