Today is.........

I've looked at places in Tampa on the 'net. For around 100,000 pounds you could have a 3-bedroom house in a gated community with a swimming pool!

So, as far as the UK is concerned, the prices are down but it's hard to get a mortgage so you probably have to front a larger portion of the purchase price than before?

Yeah- her pool goes around the house and is partially covered - from the living room it looks like you are on an Island - we have named the house Tracy Island (as its her name :lol::lol::oops:) the floor space for a 3 bed is totally :eek::eek: its fookin massive!!!!!!

It came fully furnished - but to be honest its pretty OTT lots of wild Floridian prints in greens, coral, yellow etc in the living and bedroom areas with marble kitchen units, dinning table and chairs etc its a bit :eek: to be honest. Still..........

So, as far as the UK is concerned, the prices are down but it's hard to get a mortgage so you probably have to front a larger portion of the purchase price than before?

As long as you have decent deposit you won't have a problem getting a mortgage, it's just the people who want 90 - 100% mortgages which the banks aren't lending out to.

I'm itching to buy property somewhere but not here (prices still insane!)... considering London, Ibiza or where my parents live in the States...

Morecambe.

No really.

Currently a dump. Massive victorian spots for 150k.

But Urban Splash (top developer here in uk) have just invested loads & where they go regen tends to follow.

But, you wouldnt want to live there.

Actually no - Ibiza instead. But the houses are not what they used to be;)!

Oh yeah, and good luck Fronty :lol:

Any chance of a decent spotlighter discount, if we chip in and include yourself for a trip to Ibiza, private jet stylee 8) :?: :lol:

Oh no which estate agent Emma (put the initials if you don't want to say :lol:). Tom is an estate agent but touch wood his job is fine cos he's in a busy office and they've got a huge rental market. Could he do rentals??

Its a local one, Essex Countryside, he has been told that only 1 of them can stay full time and will go and work in the other office. 1 can stay part time doing just Sats and this is between 3 of them :spank:

As long as you have decent deposit you won't have a problem getting a mortgage, it's just the people who want 90 - 100% mortgages which the banks aren't lending out to.

This is our problem, when I looked back in Jan/Feb time could have got 100% now we cant get much, need about 20k deposit for what we are looking at :eek::cry:

Oh yeah, and good luck Fronty :lol:

Any chance of a decent spotlighter discount, if we chip in and include yourself for a trip to Ibiza, private jet stylee 8) :?: :lol:

Oh yes !! and a helicopter to land us into the car park at space from the airport :)

Really excited think it will be a hard job but i always pick up things fast.

Best of all NO WEEKENDS mon till friday 9 - 5.30 with an hour for lunch.

at the moment i day 8.30 -6.30 with no lunch break and have to work one of the days at the weekends.

Oh yes !! and a helicopter to land us into the car park at space from the airport :)

at the moment i day 8.30 -6.30 with no lunch break and have to work one of the days at the weekends.

I know someone who will be well into this idea, looked into a private plane for him last year for Ibiza - when you get sorted and settled - get in touch with your details..... :lol::lol:

Can you imagine the carnage.......:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:lol: We'd get billed thousands afterwards :lol: that's if we didn't get dumped in France or worse still not even let on :lol:

It's good to have new challenges mate, and weekends of is 8) Good luck !!

I know someone who will be well into this idea, looked into a private plane for him last year for Ibiza - when you get sorted and settled - get in touch with your details..... :lol::lol:

You know what, it's not as expensive as peeps think. My mate flies around europe, mostly by chartered jet, and he reckoned it'd be about 6-8k return to ibiza from London (between 10-12 people)

And with Fronty's mates rate ;)

:lol: We'd get billed thousands afterwards :lol: that's if we didn't get dumped in France or worse still not even let on :lol:!
**Recalls something about Buckley getting a bill for damages for the Spotlight villa party 3 summers back** :lol:

**really wishes he hadn't missed that party** :cry:

So, how about it, Fronty? Spotlight Air! Opening weekend next year? :lol:

You know what, it's not as expensive as peeps think. My mate flies around europe, mostly by chartered jet, and he reckoned it'd be about 6-8k return to ibiza from London (between 10-12 people)

And with Fronty's mates rate ;)

I know - I was quite shocked by the low(ish) prices myself based on a good few of you sharing - and I really do fancy the idea of not having to land with the "civillian planes" and taxi-ing off to the side where the private planes live....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do we still have to trail through to the main airport for passport control or is their a special little building for this purpose do you reckon??

Do we still have to trail through to the main airport for passport control or is their a special little building for this purpose do you reckon??
If it's Herrod's at Luton, they drive you over to the main one but walk you right up to a counter and then drive you back to get your bags...

Back