Tipping Bartenders in Ibiza superclubs

I leave a Euro or two depending on service and in the hope of getting served quicker next time.

It’s common place here in Liverpool to tell the barmaid/man to “take their own” generally they take 20p in regular boozers and maybe 50p to a £1 in more upmarket gaffs. I got stung the other week when a new cockney barmaid in the student boozer I watch the match in occasionally took £3.50!!

I leave a Euro or two depending on service and in the hope of getting served quicker next time.

It’s common place here in Liverpool to tell the barmaid/man to “take their own” generally they take 20p in regular boozers and maybe 50p to a £1 in more upmarket gaffs. I got stung the other week when a new cockney barmaid in the student boozer I watch the match in occasionally took £3.50!!
I was in the taxi club in Walton, put £20 in the poppy appeal, everyone at the bar started looking at me, and the barman went, you ain’t from round here are you...

I worked as a barman part-time whilst i was a student there, 'Take yer own' was great as nearly every fella, scousers anyway, would tip coz it was only a small amount.

If only other places adopted it...

I worked as a barman part-time whilst i was a student there, 'Take yer own' was great as nearly every fella, scousers anyway, would tip coz it was only a small amount.

If only other places adopted it...
Let’s see if you can guess which student gaff it was?

Back