this years workers....how much money are you all taking?

its now looking like im going to be taking about 800-1000 quid which is about 1200-1500 euros i think,should this be enough?

lee w said:
its now looking like im going to be taking about 800-1000 quid which is about 1200-1500 euros i think,should this be enough?

For sure, just be sensible with it, and dont piss it all up the wall in the 1st month like im sure alot of people have

hi

i took 500 pounds last year when i worked there... its ok coz u get in free to all the clubs if u can blag it

Re: hi

jaxx4 said:
i took 500 pounds last year when i worked there... its ok coz u get in free to all the clubs if u can blag it

quality thats good to hear 8) i'll just have to be carefull

lee u up for some others to join u on your trip ? me and my mate mark are going out in may but we could all meet up ?

i went for half a season with about 400 if that. you can live on this if u get yourself a job asap but i would of felt alot better had i took another 400 or more. maybe then i wouldnt of broke down after gettin bottom flyerer i.e the least amount of money possible after workin my butt off! but dont b put off if u haven't got that much. i still had a fab time and that was the only time i cried for the 2 months i was there. and girls cry alot! we know we do! :D

miaburgess

are you going back to ibiza then for round 2 me and my mte are booked for the 15th may

CANT WAIT :D :D

BRING IT ON who did you work for last year then !!!!!

markus said:
miaburgess

are you going back to ibiza then for round 2 me and my mte are booked for the 15th may

CANT WAIT :D :D

BRING IT ON who did you work for last year then !!!!!

hey markus, i dont think im gonna work there this year but then never say never. i wasn't planning on working there last summer but i did, all very last minute. think im gonna do a few festivals this year but i will def be in ibiza for a holiday or two at some point. have a wicked one. giv us a shout if u need any help etc.. :D

you say you took 400 quid mia.....did you have to pay much out of that for accomodation when you arrived....ive been told about maybe having to pay a months deposit on places so therefore about 2 months worth as soon as i get there....just im getting even more worried about how much money im going to be taking now...aslong as ive got enough for accomodation and to eat and drink i'll be fine

lee

last year me and my flat mates had a 3 bed appat just top of west end we was paying a 1000 euro a month for it thats just over 300 euro each and thats all we had to pay the first mount but when we got our first mounths pay then we had to pay bond aswell as rent !!!!

but don't know if all places do it like that :rolleyes:

whats bond? lol! how much money did you take with you last year markus? its the one and only thing im worried about at the moment big time! :(

o yes lee last year i took 800 pounds bout 500 euro but this yaer will be taking 500 pounds you will be fine mate !!

Back