this years workers....how much money are you all taking?

NITEFLY said:
been thinking bout it,wont have a lot of money if i do go :confused:

f*** money..... go its gonna be a great summer...
make the most of wat money you have... dont panic.. i no id rather be skint in ibiza than ireland.....

*kimmie*

yeah nitefly i aint got much money either and seriously considering going over there this yr like i was going 2 with my two buddies lee & kim :) x

i am soooo worrying about money this year i dont think i can go now but really want to wat do you think is the least amount i will be ok with ???

what do you think the chances are of getting a chef job in the middle of may begining of june

I WANT TO GO TO IBIZA :cry: :cry: :cry:

just an example of a mate of mine from last yr,...he went on a weeks holiday and only had £300 spending money, he knew he was gonna find work whilst on holiday, he did, and after his holiday antics he had to graft to pay rent, and put a meal on the table, he did, and he only had a pr job which was comissioned based, the times you will struggle are when its not peak season, like early june or even september,...last yr soon as it hit like the 2nd week in september it was pretty quite in san antonio, my advice would be, if your that worried, meerly go out to work for peak season, there can be so much money to be made, july-aug

markus said:
i am soooo worrying about money this year i dont think i can go now but really want to wat do you think is the least amount i will be ok with ???

what do you think the chances are of getting a chef job in the middle of may begining of june

I WANT TO GO TO IBIZA :cry: :cry: :cry:

how much you gonna be taking mate? the least ill be takin is about 600-700 quid so not much really but im hoping i'll get by

well it going to be around 5 to 600 pounds that works out as

£1.00=1.42 euro
£500 into 720 euro
£600 into 864 euro

i think that might be ok as long as i can get a job asap wont be going now till mid may now cos of work

they say if i can stay till bout mid may i can have my job back in the winter months so think its best to do that

yer thats wicked can't wait now any one know any cheap airlines flying from cardiff airport in may

sexy lady when you going out then you been before

IBIZA IS AMAZING X

i may be going out 4 summer with kimmie and lee they really want me 2 go but not sure yet. already got 2 hols booked tho so think it will b nx yr i go 2 work for summer :) this yr am going 29/06/2005-07/07/2005 & then 17/09/2005-30/09/2005 :) u may c me lol :)

Back