this years workers....how much money are you all taking?

The more you take the easier life will be fact! but another way to look @ it if u havent got loads to take is, as long as you got enough for a week or so accomodation @ a hostel and dollar for the flight home if it all goes tits up.

yeah good point makka,i dont want a low amount of cash to stop me from going because its important to me i really want to do it,i dont think i'll be taking anything less than 500 quid then anything more is a bonus

well im not a big drinker to be honest so ill only be gettin pi**ed on the odd night and i dont do class A's so maybe im gonna be saving a bit of money there?

look after your money,dont piss it up the wall,save money by NOT drinking on the streets if your flyering,know what i mean ;)

Crap Aussie Dollar

People.

Speaking of money. Should i be converting my aussie dollar to Euro's for Ibiza? Is cash the best thing to bring or cards etc (travelers cheques?)

So if i save about $400 by begining of May hmmmmmmmm :confused: i should have maybe $2600 Euro's?

Zac

ehhhhh they dont take aussie dollars as currency in ibiza!.....take 1000-2000 euros,thats enough for a flatshare,beer,food for your first few weeks!......its handy if you have a visa card or mastercard too....! 8)

Plastic Money

Gotta love em' plastic cards ey... They saved my ass a few times now from utter Saturday night boredom and weeks on end living on potatoes and 2 minute noodles....

I am sure the Visa will come in very handy in Ibiza...

Zac

PS - I guess hiring PVD to play at my Ibiza arrival gig is out of the question... and he mostly wouldnt do hostel parties...hmmmmm :confused:

lee w said:
yeah good point makka,i dont want a low amount of cash to stop me from going because its important to me i really want to do it,i dont think i'll be taking anything less than 500 quid then anything more is a bonus

we can stay in hun ill give you an entertainin night that wont cost u any money :lol:

*kimmie* ;)

kimmie said:
lee w said:

we can stay in hun ill give you an entertainin night that wont cost u any money :lol:

*kimmie* ;)

:oops:

lee w said:
kimmie said:
lee w said:

*kimmie* ;)

:oops:

you love it....

*kimmie* x

Back