this years workers....how much money are you all taking?

if the worst happens lee you will just have to sleep on the beach and bath in the sea and come to my work where i will feed you !! ;)

Haha i'll hold you to that markus...free food :D lol! yeah im hoping im alrite with what i take....im going to divide it up over a month so i know what i can spend each day...after a month i should be sorted with a job i hope

im wanting to do flyering or selling club tickets.....but i know im there too early for this so i'll take whatever job for the first month to keep me goin then move on end of may to my preferred choice 8)

i dont have any money at all saved up yet!prob end up goin wit like £100 spendin money!last yr we lived off cheesy puffs and bacon sizzler crisps last yr!was a laugh tho!just eat other ppls chippers and stuff on the way home, haha! best experience of ur life! headin out middle of june, still need to get accom and job sorted out tho! write me an e-mail if ya wanna meet up...www.tidyaddict.com/andyfarley1 is a profile of me if u want to see :) keep it tidy :p

Back