Things you really wished you hadn't found out...

I have a wide range of interests in life - and I do actually like to cook and garden as well as all the other stuff!

If you go into the general forum, it's perhaps reassuring to find you get as many right wingers as you do elsewhere on the net to balance out the liberals. ;) People seem to think it's a forum for deviants because of two sub-forums, which are actually just a tiny part of the place.

I have a wide range of interests in life - and I do actually like to cook and garden as well as all the other stuff!

If you go into the general forum, it's perhaps reassuring to find you get as many right wingers as you do elsewhere on the net to balance out the liberals. ;) People seem to think it's a forum for deviants because of two sub-forums, which are actually just a tiny part of the place.

Bit of a weird part of the board though innit, it would be like Spotlight having a section for people to talk explicitly about hard drugs :confused:

Just scares me when I read about people who are so dependent on substances they can't even remember what it was like to not be on something... :eek:

Bit of a weird part of the board though innit, it would be like Spotlight having a section for people to talk explicitly about hard drugs :confused:

Just scares me when I read about people who are so dependent on substances they can't even remember what it was like to not be on something... :eek:

One of the guys on there is a good advert for not taking stuff and actually speaks wisdom through some of his rambling posts.

There are big forums on the internet which are almost solely about drugs, where sub-forums would be things like stimulants, opiates, ecstasy... :eek: Not that I go on them, mind. :lol: You can argue the toss as to whether they ultimately encourage drug use or help in harm reduction and allow people to vent.

I think when you hang out on the forum and use other parts of it, you perhaps get it in perspective more. However, it's still not one I'll log in to from work. :lol:

One of the guys on there is a good advert for not taking stuff and actually speaks wisdom through some of his rambling posts.

There are big forums on the internet which are almost solely about drugs, where sub-forums would be things like stimulants, opiates, ecstasy... :eek: Not that I go on them, mind. :lol: You can argue the toss as to whether they ultimately encourage drug use or help in harm reduction and allow people to vent.

I think when you hang out on the forum and use other parts of it, you perhaps get it in perspective more. However, it's still not one I'll log in to from work. :lol:

I think it depends on what kind of person you are, and maybe your age/experience too?

Reading about how someone tripped for a week on a cocktail of specifically weighed out chemicals only makes me think :eek: thank f*ck I'm not like that. But then again a young impressionable 17 year old might read it and think "where can I find all that stuff then, sounds wicked!"

when I was sharing with a pal in an old house in Lanchashire, that the reason our friends who had driven from London for the weekend, decided (after spending 2 hours with us) to go back home was that one of them had seen the ghost of an old man in the bathroom!!!

Can someone PM me the forum I want to take a look. Having an idea and actual see what can be meat by products is different. Is just like knowing if you go down the wrong path you could have a really be talking sh1te:eek:

So you can do a poo out of your mouth?

There are some people I know who seem to do this on a daily basis ... :rolleyes:

The kryptic references to clandestine forums have gone way over my head... I'll just sit here and play with my elastic band ....

:twisted: :lol: :lol:

I want to know if it comes out like a fresh whole turd or some other variety :lol:

MrHankey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some people I know who seem to do this on a daily basis ... :rolleyes:

The kryptic references to clandestine forums have gone way over my head... I'll just sit here and play with my elastic band ....

It's a fairly major UK forum, not a clandestine one.

Another poo related story -

I read today that Andy McNabb (SAS guy?) was forced to eat other folk's poo by people that captured him.

Another poo related story -

I read today that Andy McNabb (SAS guy?) was forced to eat other folk's poo by people that captured him.

For god's sake I'm trying to multitask and eat me dinner !!

Chocolate mousse definitely now off the menu !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back