The Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend :-)

The other two blokes I live with came in started laughing and woke me up!

Things got stranger last night, the boys came back from cream, (I didnt go because some twat robbed my purse!! I have seriously bad luck!) and one carried me from one of their beds to his because it was his turn to have the teddy!

I think they have issues!

Living the workers life!

One gave me his bed last night all to myself! That's because I was having a seizure though, the floor would have hurt my head1

Yeah fine now. My heart problem causes me to have them so every month or so I'm liable to faint and have a seizure, I'm quite used to it now even if it scares the **** out of other people!

... I didnt go because some twat robbed my purse!! I have seriously bad luck!) ...

:rolleyes: why the F didn´t you pay attention :?: :twisted: :?:

35bcl03.jpg

:arrow:
http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=75712

Wednesday were you working as a PR for Kanya in June?
Looks like a right old set up, wish I was young again :lol:

Wednesday were you working as a PR for Kanya in June?
Looks like a right old set up, wish I was young again :lol:

Nope. First three weeks of June I worked as a PR on the Boozer which is top bar of the West End opposite Viva Vest Club.

Selling tickets out and about now. Got sick of the long hours and stupid idiots I had to deal with day in day out.

Nope. First three weeks of June I worked as a PR on the Boozer which is top bar of the West End opposite Viva Vest Club.

Selling tickets out and about now. Got sick of the long hours and stupid idiots I had to deal with day in day out.

:lol: :spank:

Back