The Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeekend :-)

xxVic-zeexx

Well boys and girls, going by my weather watch on the tinternet, it looks like this weekend might be a bit of a beaut, especially sunday - predicted sun pretty much all day :D obviously dont hold me to this, but if it at least stays dry its a bonus.

Whats everyone got planned then...

Me: Off to Covent Garden after work for a 30th birthday bash - placed called Soho Basement or something, booked the local travelodge amongst family members, Saturday probs make the most of being up there, grab some brekkie / lunch - dependant on my hangover :spank:

Sunday probs head down to Kent and see the family and make the most of the beatiful day if it does happen :D

looks like BBQ is oonnnnn!!!
the question is what type of short sleeve top to wear and what type of carrier bag to take to the supermarket??? I mean I dont wana look like a generic thick chav when im buying my burgers do I?

Not to brag, but another big one planned out here in Moskva

Tonight - drinks with the foreign journalists corps at a new outdoor cafe in Gorky Park.

Friday - Satoshi Tomiie DJing outdoors on a beach on the Moskva river 8)
(Where's he been hiding? Always been a fan)

Saturday - Afisha Picnic music festival - Pet Shop Boys, The Drums, Franz Ferdinand, Mika, Lauryn Hill, Mos Def, F**k Buttons, Little Boots and local heroes Pompeya and Motorama. Gonna be massive :D

Late Saturday night - celebrate a friend's birthday with general messiness, then peel off and head to Arma17 for John Digweed 8)

Sunday - Red Hot Chili Peppers concert :D

Building a garden table for my chill out area - well I say "building" - I am likely to be holding various tools and labouring for my lovely husband Also fixing my mirrored disco ball up in the tree above my chill out zone... 8)

My life has changed..... :spank:

:lol:

Building a garden table for my chill out area - well I say "building" - I am likely to be holding various tools and labouring for my lovely husband Also fixing my mirrored disco ball up in the tree above my chill out zone... 8)

My life has changed..... :spank:

:lol:

Is it strange that i liked this? i get excited about assemblind furniture !! well i say 'i' - i really mean, watching the bf get the hump whilst trying to do it, whilst i on look with a glass of vino in hand being no use at all :lol:

Morbyd - How was Yello and the live feed?
Yello was great 8)

They were actually here in Moscow. They played their music from behind a big screen propped up on the edge of a lake which showed videos synced to the songs (that's what the "virtual" part turned out to be) . At the end, they floated out from behind the screen into view on a barge on the lake to thank the audience. Cue lots of applause.

My only regret is that we got there at 11 just as they started (the party started at 7) so we were still getting our bearings and getting drinks in hand. Enjoyed it nonetheless.

Finishing moving. Hate it with a vengeance - been at it for 3 days already and keep getting distracted :spank: .. but a car load a day has seen to the big stuff so it's down to papers :)roll::eek::evil::evil::evil::evil:), clothes and a few bits of kitchen stuff. It's shocking how much cr*p you accumulate when you keep a place for 7 years :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Had a mad scheme to reward myself if I got everything sorted by Friday to go to Monegros and afters @ Elrow. But I think I'll only know whether I'm in the "right place" to go for it by Saturday morning, which is going to be too late to sort boring stuff like tickets, car hires and affordable plane tickets - so probably won't happen. We'll see - never say never :p !

Tonight - drinks with the foreign journalists corps at a new outdoor cafe in Gorky Park.

Saturday - Afisha Picnic music festival - Pet Shop Boys, The Drums, Franz Ferdinand, Mika, Lauryn Hill, Mos Def, F**k Buttons, Little Boots and local heroes Pompeya and Motorama. Gonna be massive :D

Late Saturday night - celebrate a friend's birthday with general messiness, then peel off and head to Arma17 for John Digweed 8)

God - I feel I need to send you some stamina pills ... but you probably don't need them ;):lol:

Is it strange that i liked this? i get excited about assemblind furniture !! well i say 'i' - i really mean, watching the bf get the hump whilst trying to do it, whilst i on look with a glass of vino in hand being no use at all :lol:

ha ha - glad its appealing to someone - the weather has been so pants and I have been recovering from the shoulder operation for the past 2 months so not really been possible to get stuck in (secretly more excited for my **** off glitter ball to go up more than anything :lol::lol:)

Robder's in winge mode - keep your distance. ;)

Extreme financial doom. Can't afford to fart.

I thought you were renting out the Boudoir for some obscene amount of money over the Olympics ?

PS- how was Dawlish in the rain ?

tonight: enter again, 10pm start in el salon with francois K! guy gerber on the terrace live later. and mathew jonson in the discoteca. yummy.

friday: hopefully finally going to music on!

saturday: hopefully some beach time. scuba diving? carnival at night maybe? (viva warriors last night was really good) or solomun/dennis ferrer at defected? or sleep?

sunday: hopefully beach time again and/or scuba diving? bit of joris voorn and miss kittin later at we love?

I thought you were renting out the Boudoir for some obscene amount of money over the Olympics ?

PS- how was Dawlish in the rain ?

Dawlish was sunny and beautiful. 8)

Never managed to rent the flat. :cry:

It's all jumped up PR - not enough demand apparently.

wow, that's some weekend ahead!!!!! Jealous! 8)

BIG weekend for me......

tomorrow - pack and early night in prep for.....

Sat - Tues my stag do - Ibiza!

Sat - flight out of manc at 06.55 so ibiza for lunchtime. No plans as yet and very much play it by ear.

Sun - PDB by day - Lunch (possibly at Ibiza Rocks Diner) then beach/jet pool. By night - Carl Craig, Joris Voorn and Ralph Lawson at We Love..

Mon - DC10

Tues - fly home lunch time

BIG weekend for me......

tomorrow - pack and early night in prep for.....

Sat - Tues my stag do - Ibiza!

Sat - flight out of manc at 06.55 so ibiza for lunchtime. No plans as yet and very much play it by ear.

Sun - PDB by day - Lunch (possibly at Ibiza Rocks Diner) then beach/jet pool. By night - Carl Craig, Joris Voorn and Ralph Lawson at We Love..

Mon - DC10

Tues - fly home lunch time

Have a great time... and don't forget your vest :)

Back