The Social Festival - Sat 12th September - Maidstone, Kent, UK

I find it all very strange I have to say.
Everyone went mental when s&d had their secret get together at Ministry in easter.
If they announced a night at Fabric or Heaven doing a b2b on a thurs/fri/sat it would sell out in hours.

This place is only a couple of hours away from London at most.

It's probably partly the lack of easy late night public transport back after midnight and also the Londoner thing - anywhere outside of Zone 2 is a really scary prospect for some :lol:

It's probably partly the lack of easy late night public transport back after midnight and also the Londoner thing - anywhere outside of Zone 2 is a really scary prospect for some :lol:

I think you're right. I wonder if there were coaches going back to central straight after there would've been more uptake. Guess it's a nightmare to organise logistically though

same,we have a saturday ticket aswell. I would go to fridays but have no where to stay. anyone has anywhere to stay.

Got a late shout to play one of the smaller stages (as one half of Sueno Sound!) - The Red Bull truck! Come and say hi if you aren't bothered about seeing Carl Cox, Laurent Garnier or Bicep!

14199245_837502329717633_559144186287930649_n.png

same,we have a saturday ticket aswell. I would go to fridays but have no where to stay. anyone has anywhere to stay.

Got a hotel room booked round the corner, haven't canceled it yet. But it's so close now thinking I might dream up some excuses, delay my plans & go anyway ! With a midnight finish I could also do a clean one and drive home after. It's only about 3 hours home so being realistic I'm rarely in bed before then anyway.

Char123 I've just canceled my room and sent you a message with the hotel phone number. If you try first thing you should be able to get it now.

Probably going for the Friday and heading straight home after without staying overnight so don't need it now.

Char123 I've just canceled my room and sent you a message with the hotel phone number. If you try first thing you should be able to get it now.

Probably going for the Friday and heading straight home after without staying overnight so don't need it now.
cheers mate but just doing the sat now. thanks though

I'll be wearing a Nocturnal Creature tee. Come say hello!

Also looks like I may be interviewing Digweed later. Any Qs from the board?!

Just realised I don't know what any of you look like....one of those nights where I ask randoms if they are on spotlight!

Back