The Social Festival - Sat 12th September - Maidstone, Kent, UK

I see Andhim set is on be@tv. If anyone can name the song after 37mins let me know, it was epic!

Friday was quality, crowd was ace and nice it being less crowded....only really saw sasha and digweed but they were sensational. Saturday was mega rammo and crowd was noticeably very different but no different to previous years I would say. Crowd were very much under the influence. Was worrying to see a few people seemingly in a bad way. Music wise was a bit patchy but enjoyed jasper james and gerd b2b and agoria, solomon, CC and Bicep were very good. Had to get away early to get to the afters and set up so no Garnier for me unfortunately...

Not sure it wil be back in that form next year!
Good to meet you finally Ferd all be it in brief / ravey circumstances!

saturday was pretty fun tbh the music was on point for the most part aswell. Garnier was the clear stand out mind, masterclass as per. Dub fire was class aswell.

BTW what on earth do people see in current carlcox. his sets are cringey imo and it feels like hes been getting by on his rep for a while. Remember seeing him at the whp in 2012 and hawtin cleaned him out that night.

BTW what on earth do people see in current carlcox. his sets are cringey imo and it feels like hes been getting by on his rep for a while.
I never was a fan of him.. the only black man with no rhythm I heard him called before.:lol:

Ric is a long-time well-known member on here, all-year round Ibiza lover ... and Coxy's biggest fan :eek: :spank: :lol:

Back