jjinit

Ipod shuffle.................

this morning:

Pink floyd - shine on you crazy diamond
Turin Brakes - Painkiller
Air - surfing on a rocket
Velvet Underground - Sunday morning
BRMC - Love Burns :D

Pink Floyd - Phil made me sit through The Wall the other night.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :spank:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I have had Airs "se*y boy" in my head for the last 3 days
I've had Morrissey's Viva Hate album in my head since I listened to it once last weekend (for the first time in years...). Scrolling through, song by song, almost as if I were listening to it over and over again. :confused: Ordinary Boys is on right now :lol:

very sad........:oops::oops: however i must confess that one of our 'first dances' at our wedding was to an ordinary boys track.....' I love you '...........pass the bucket, although was very apt at the time!

I hope..............in fact im sure you will last longer than Preston and the bimbo

dj disciple LGDP hot mix c.1999
simon and garfunkel - sound of silence
nwa - express yourself
river ocean - love and happiness
bob marley - no woman no cry
and an aretha album for every other song in between the above.

why do you always get the same album repeating through when it's meant to be a shuffle?

iPod's are crap,all about Creative Zen's, anyway had mine on shuffle for a month solid and only put it back to normal play 2 days ago, been listening to Essential Mixes from 1994, Chris & James and CJ Bolland the latest 2 to listen to, both excellent.8)

iPod's are crap,all about Creative Zen's, anyway had mine on shuffle for a month solid and only put it back to normal play 2 days ago, been listening to Essential Mixes from 1994, Chris & James and CJ Bolland the latest 2 to listen to, both excellent.8)

the first half of this post was superfluous really wasn't it Johnny? you just can't play nice can you?

You heard it here first folks, ipods are officially crap....!!

dj disciple LGDP hot mix c.1999
simon and garfunkel - sound of silence
nwa - express yourself
river ocean - love and happiness
bob marley - no woman no cry
and an aretha album for every other song in between the above.

why do you always get the same album repeating through when it's meant to be a shuffle?[/quote]

I agree. I add new stuff & wait for it to come along in a shuffle. Yet it never does. :cry:

I've had Morrissey's Viva Hate album in my head since I listened to it once last weekend (for the first time in years...). Scrolling through, song by song, almost as if I were listening to it over and over again. :confused: Ordinary Boys is on right now :lol:

Debating buying the bf Morrissey Greatest Hits for Vals day, I bought him CDs for xmas and his bday though so its getting a bit boring now.............:spank::cry:

Back