The Lift @ Turnmills July 5th - MY BIRTHDAY!

Buckley

Danny Rampling, Ray Roc, DJ Colette, Dempsey, Grand Popo FC and Digital Fidget live! 9pm-7am all for £8 (B4 11.30) with an invite. AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY :D . Who's coming then??

Maybe should have included this that I typed below: Will need invite for cheap entry. Postal address to buckley@liftparties.co.uk and tell me how many you need. Its gonna be rocking, can't wait to see the live band, been watching 'em rehearse and they're something else. Think Daft Punk live!

congrats wish I could be there, its my mums birthday as well and the day before my 1st weddingday ever....6th of July last year i got married to the bloke of the century hihi

4 days after I get back from Ibiza so should be brown and skinny YAY :p Bit of Danny Rampling could be on the cards, just want to see how he is @ We Love Sundays Opening first.

And will obviously want to be there to give Cookie big birthday x :D

oh dear lord, Barbie your entire summer is a trip to Ibiza, back again - more party in "fancy london town" and then back to the island again!! envy lol*

Ibiza-girlie said:
oh dear lord, Barbie your entire summer is a trip to Ibiza, back again - more party in "fancy london town" and then back to the island again!! envy lol*

Is there any other way :rolleyes: :confused: :p ;)

well no not really, that was just what my summer last year was all about, that was so f*cking excellent!
have fun honm´when are you going, lucky tart?

Ibiza-girlie said:
well no not really, that was just what my summer last year was all about, that was so f*cking excellent!
have fun honm´when are you going, lucky tart?

Lol, that's what the last 10 years of my life have been about :eek: :p :D

First trip this summer is 2 wks today hon, if fact in this time in 2 wks will be sat at airport just having a nice glass of wine :D :D :D

cookie said:
Danny Rampling 5 day's before my b'day... I'm there mate!
Thanks for the info :p
Will need invite for cheap entry. Postal address to buckley@liftparties.co.uk and tell me how many you need. Its gonna be rocking, can't wait to see the live band, been watching 'em rehearse and their something else. Think Daft Punk live!

Barbie said:
4 days after I get back from Ibiza so should be brown and skinny YAY :p Bit of Danny Rampling could be on the cards, just want to see how he is @ We Love Sundays Opening first.

And will obviously want to be there to give Cookie big birthday x :D

Awww cheers Babs :oops:

Buckley said:
Will need invite for cheap entry. Postal address to buckley@liftparties.co.uk and tell me how many you need. Its gonna be rocking, can't wait to see the live band, been watching 'em rehearse and their something else. Think Daft Punk live!

Cheers mate will email ya!
Band sound wicked... am looking forward to it already, was wondering what to do for me b'day and this sounds perfect!! :p :p

Ibiza-girlie said:
barbie´s round next time lol*
have fun and make sure to grab Erick´s a** and give it a squeeze from me! hihi

Erick :rolleyes: :confused: how the funk did Erick get into this equation?? :p

29 Cookie! Me as well when the clock strikes 12 and the 5th becomkes the 6th. If you're gonna bring a b'day crowd, I might let you in for nada as a birthday treat mate!

Back