The Lift @ Turnmills July 5th - MY BIRTHDAY!

Farrah Fox said:
Hey Cookie, hey Barbie!! Hey everyone here!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll have to make sure I come here more often to read the message board.

Where is everyone going this weekend? Not sure if I'm going out as I'm a bit cashless. But if anyone's going to this party at Turnmills, you'll have to give me a description so I can find you. ;)

Not sure about this weekend but still I'm still off to Turnmills on the 5th.
Barbie's in Ibiza but I'm sure she'll be up for it when she gets back

We'll have to make sure we bump into each other on the 5th Cookie. When I've decided what to wear, I'll post a message so you'll know what to look out for. That gives me nearly two weeks to get a nice outfit together. I wonder, I wonder what shall I wear to the ball... :?: :confused:

Cookie, Farrah, Barbie et al

Looks like we'll end up with quite a few spotlighters in on the 5th! Cookie -invites finally going in post today, could also make things quicker for you and you if you send me names for a pay-in guestlist - buckley@liftparties.co.uk . As promised, you're on the free gueslist for your b'day! Make sure you all come and say hello - I'll be the mohican'd one in and around the DJ booth(s)!

Anyone else wanting cheap/quick admission e-mail names to buckley@liftparties.co.uk for the paying guestlist - ok folks? Don't worry if you don't get an immediate response, I'm in Vegas next week so I'll only be online occassionally.

Thanks for the invites Buckley - they came in the post this morning!!! Can't wait for the weekend to come. I'm looking forward to the party - then Beefa on Monday morning... Yippee!!!

I'll be looking out for the mohawk... I still haven't decided what to wear (typical!), but don't worry, I'll find you. ;)

I really really really want to come out and play on Saturday esp cos it is lovely Jamie's birthday and I owe him big birthday drink and x but I really really think kids that a night out this wkend is going to finish me off once and for all :eek: :rolleyes: :cry:

Pls don't think I am lightweight but only got back from Ibiza yesterday and unless it is normal for your body to be shaking and there to be voices in your head lol, I really think I should have a quiet wkend this one :rolleyes: :cry:

Cookie, you said you would maybe doing the wkend after (either Ministry or The Cross) and would definitely love to join you for that one, I just really don't think bint body is up to night out this wkend :rolleyes: :p

Babs as if I could ever think of you, of all people as being a lightweight :!: :eek: :!:
Sounds like you could do with a rest this weekend. Take it easy babe x

cookie said:
Babs as if I could ever think of you, of all people as being a lightweight :!: :eek: :!:
Sounds like you could do with a rest this weekend. Take it easy babe x

You never know I might wake up on Saturday and feel like a new woman but at the moment the thought of going out again til...........oh at least the following wkend is :eek: :p

So Barbie, you're not long back from Ibiza? I'm going on Monday, I've never been before, but I really can't wait. We're staying in Ibiza Town with some friends who are going to show us around. Any suggestions on some places I HAVE to visit?

And I bet when Saturday morning turns into Saturday evening, you'll have a change of heart and wo'nt be able to stay in!!! Always the way with me - just can't bear the thought of missing out... :lol:

Farrah Fox said:
So Barbie, you're not long back from Ibiza? I'm going on Monday, I've never been before, but I really can't wait. We're staying in Ibiza Town with some friends who are going to show us around. Any suggestions on some places I HAVE to visit?

And I bet when Saturday morning turns into Saturday evening, you'll have a change of heart and wo'nt be able to stay in!!! Always the way with me - just can't bear the thought of missing out... :lol:

Yeah I really wanted to come out and play on Saturday but my body is saying NO :eek: Today is the first day since Ibiza that I feel semi-normal so I think Saturday night would push me over the edge again :rolleyes: :eek: :p

Hope you all have a fab night, I'll be thinking of you's all when I am sat in in pyjamas lol :p

Farrah, clubwise Space, DC10, Pacha, Pin-Up and bars Bora Bora, Base, Kuhmaras, KM5................have a fab time and want to hear all the goss when you get back :D

Anyone come down to Turnmills on Sat? Cookie? Didn't meet any of you, well not that I know of....................

Buckley said:
Anyone come down to Turnmills on Sat? Cookie? Didn't meet any of you, well not that I know of....................

Mate, been meaning to mail you, went out on a bit of a big one on friday night and then went to a mates bbq saturday afternoon after no sleep... ended up crashing out by midnight.... lightweight! :confused:

Was disappointed I didn't make it down there, how was it? Hope you had a good night.

Cookie, Barbie et al - you didn't make it for my b'day, but I reckon you won't be able to resist my latest do:

FRIDAY 1st AUSUST 2003
POSITIVA Records continue their 10th Anniveray Celebrations by joining
escapism cruises for a Mammoth Summer Boat Party.

Gracing the decks will be the Legendary Kurtis Mantronik (AKA Chamonix) who is enjoying a repeated success with his 77 Strings Summer Smash Hit, Danielle Davolli fresh from his Perfecto Tour with Paul Oakenfold and Ibiza dates, and escapism resident Chris Lloyd and Positiva Honcho Ben Cherrill.

Downstairs will be hosted by THE LIFT buoyant after their latest Turnmills
Metrogroove roadblock ........with resident DJ Dempsey and special guest Patch bringing you the lighter side of funky and club classics!

Info/tickets: buckley@liftparties.co.uk or call Buckley 07976 924 315

Buckley said:
Cookie, Barbie et al - you didn't make it for my b'day, but I reckon you won't be able to resist my latest do:

POSITIVA Records continue their 10th Anniveray Celebrations by joining
escapism cruises for a Mammoth Summer Boat Party.

Gracing the decks will be the Legendary Kurtis Mantronik (AKA Chamonix) who is enjoying a repeated success with his 77 Strings Summer Smash Hit, Danielle Davolli fresh from his Perfecto Tour with Paul Oakenfold and Ibiza dates, and escapism resident Chris Lloyd and Positiva Honcho Ben Cherrill.

Downstairs will be hosted by THE LIFT buoyant after their latest Turnmills
Metrogroove roadblock ........with resident DJ Dempsey and special guest Patch bringing you the lighter side of funky and club classics!

Info/tickets: buckley@liftparties.co.uk or call Buckley 07976 924 315

What date mister??

Years later I found out 'Farrah Fox' was in fact my DJ partner Dempsey:lol:

Back