The Lift @ Turnmills July 5th - MY BIRTHDAY!

well since you are going and probably are going to stalk all the infamous house dj´s down there, i thought i might give you a task, darlin´

Ibiza-girlie said:
well since you are going and probably are going to stalk all the infamous house dj´s down there, i thought i might give you a task, darlin´

..............but there is no Erick there you mad bird :p ;)

Buckley said:
29 Cookie! Me as well when the clock strikes 12 and the 5th becomkes the 6th. If you're gonna bring a b'day crowd, I might let you in for nada as a birthday treat mate!

Mate that would be super dooper! There's gonna be loads of us, I'm sure I can muster up some friends from somewhere by then :lol:... babs?
Nah seriously should be quite a crowd of us.

So you're a fellow cancerian then? Will email you in a bit.

cookie said:
Doh :( Don't rub in it, 29 scary :confused:

So you gonna give turnmills another go then? :p

Yeah I will do, the bottle experience was only in March I think so when I mentioned it to you first it was still fresh in the mind and had shook me up a bit :rolleyes: :cry: I have had some blinding nights in Turnmills in the past and there's no point me being stubborn bint and saying I'm never going there again cos I'm going to be the one who's missing out just cos of some slimy tw@t :p

Barbie said:
cookie said:
Doh :( Don't rub in it, 29 scary :confused:

So you gonna give turnmills another go then? :p

Yeah I will do, the bottle experience was only in March I think so when I mentioned it to you first it was still fresh in the mind and had shook me up a bit :rolleyes: :cry: I have had some blinding nights in Turnmills in the past and there's no point me being stubborn bint and saying I'm never going there again cos I'm going to be the one who's missing out just cos of some slimy tw@t :p

That's the spirit :D

Oooo I'm dead excited now... cheers buckley , you've made me day :p

No probs mate. We aim to please! Anyone going anywhere good tomorrow? I'm down for Q Bar (don't ask), followed by Sanchez at Turnmills, and the Bob Sinclar at Ministry. Another quiet night...................

Buckley said:
No probs mate. We aim to please! Anyone going anywhere good tomorrow? I'm down for Q Bar (don't ask), followed by Sanchez at Turnmills, and the Bob Sinclar at Ministry. Another quiet night...................

Bob and Greg @ Ministry for me :D

And I think Cookie's doing the same................if I didn't scare him off last wk lol :p ;)

Keep an eye out for me then folks.....................how do I post a picture.............i'm fairly noticeable!

cookie said:
Nah I'll be there asking random people if they're called Barbie

Well don't come crying to me on Monday if someone bashes you over the head :p ;)

Seeya tomorrow - same time same place lol :p

Buckley said:
Danny Rampling, Ray Roc, DJ Colette, Dempsey, Grand Popo FC and Digital Fidget live! 9pm-7am all for £8 (B4 11.30) with an invite. AND ITS MY BIRTHDAY :D . Who's coming then??

Maybe should have included this that I typed below: Will need invite for cheap entry. Postal address to buckley@liftparties.co.uk and tell me how many you need. Its gonna be rocking, can't wait to see the live band, been watching 'em rehearse and they're something else. Think Daft Punk live!

Sorry to labour the point on this, but invite mailing run is this week, so anyone requiring cheap entry mail me a.a.s.p

Hello everyone,

I'm going to Ibiza for the first time this summer and someone told me about this site - here I am. Hooray!

We're going to celebrate our departure with you for your birthday at Turnmills, as we leave for Ibiza on the Monday after. Sounds like a cool night, especially the band.

Let's all have a party together!!!!!
8)

Farrah Fox said:
Hello everyone,

I'm going to Ibiza for the first time this summer and someone told me about this site - here I am. Hooray!

We're going to celebrate our departure with you for your birthday at Turnmills, as we leave for Ibiza on the Monday after. Sounds like a cool night, especially the band.

Let's all have a party together!!!!!
8)

Hey Farrah, welcome to the board :D

Hey Cookie, hey Barbie!! Hey everyone here!! Thanks for the warm welcome, I'll have to make sure I come here more often to read the message board.

Where is everyone going this weekend? Not sure if I'm going out as I'm a bit cashless. But if anyone's going to this party at Turnmills, you'll have to give me a description so I can find you. ;)

Back