The footy !!

Also in the news this week, turns out Etihad, soon to be proud namers of City's stadium, is loosely translated as 'United', thus meaning Man City will be playing in United Stadium next season! :lol:

Actually means Unity, this was brought up when theyre shirt sponsor changed from Thomas cook to Etihad, Utd fans thought it was funny then. They were wrong. :lol:

A stain on English football who for some reason are loved by the media.

Bunch of rats, Kim. Funny thing is about their massive loyal die hard support is its a myth in large part.

If the myth is to be believed Istanbul 2005 stadium had a 500k capacity because they all claim to have been there. Strangely, not many will admit to having been at heysel in 85.

They have no more season ticket holders than most other clubs (they cap it).

I have been to klanfield many many more times than most lfc supporters that I meet, and yet I support Everton.
I thought Heysel was Chelsea’s fault ;)
Offended by everything, ashamed of nothing.

A stain on English football who for some reason are loved by the media.

Bunch of rats, Kim. Funny thing is about their massive loyal die hard support is its a myth in large part.

If the myth is to be believed Istanbul 2005 stadium had a 500k capacity because they all claim to have been there. Strangely, not many will admit to having been at heysel in 85.

They have no more season ticket holders than most other clubs (they cap it).

I have been to klanfield many many more times than most lfc supporters that I meet, and yet I support Everton.

What a sad man, pathetic post this. Why you feel the need to air this nonsense on an Ibiza forum is beyond me

Back