The footy !!

Nothing announced yet...

Wouldn't be the worst choice. Someone who could (boss willing) stick around for a while.
Hiddink would have been a short-term solution.
Announcement getting closer. Villas has officially quit Porto.
This season could be interesting

Breaking; Andy Carroll arrested. Sources reveal he was part of a syndicate who swindled an elderly Scottish man out of £35m.

We've just re-signed Benjani who gave a wonderful return of 3 goals in 18 games last season :evil: What makes it worse is that he's the only signing we've made so far. I'm really not too optimistic for the coming season.:cry:

There was also talk that Kaka was coming too last season- most of it is spin from the Venky's Chicken Cartel because they think English football fans are as ill-educated and easy to appease as the poor souls working for a quid a day in their chicken factories in India :evil:

Reports that a Spaniard was the mastermind behind the scam which originated in South West London, but it's not clear if it's a male or female...

River Plate relegated for the first time in its 110 year history :!:
These days, that'd be like Man U or Barca getting relegated!

Or like the way we were heading under Woy before Kenny took over !!

BTW what do you think about the Villas-Boas appointment? I read hes only been a manager for 20 months :eek: A bit like us signing Carroll :lol:

Ya... a bit of a gamble.
I think if he's given time to grow into the role, he'll be ace.
Mourinho's reign was based largely on his analysis.
And he smashed it at Porto and in the Europa league (yes, you can say weaker opposition compared to the PL and CL, but also weaker team)
Fingers crossed!

Back