The footy !!

wow!!

since I was here last, we won the fa cup, beating the scum en route, 2 great days out that was and we finished joint second!!

not a bad season that!!! 8)

wow!!

since I was here last, we won the fa cup, beating the scum en route, 2 great days out that was and we finished joint second!!

not a bad season that!!! 8)

thought you had been banned!! had nobody to enjoy the moment with!

Last edited by a moderator:
Woman's World cup

Is anyone watching or is everyone giving it a pass? The Aussie ref that called the penalty for encroachment on the PK made a horrible call. To be fair she was to both teams and should be sent home.

I watched at the pub last night.

I was livid about the ref's call during the match but upon watching a better reply today you can clearly see there was encroachment. Only it wasn't the goalkeeper (who was still clearly on her line) but one of the outfield players went running into the box before the ball was kicked. It was a good call.

The sending off, however, was a horrible call!
And Brazil's #13 should have been sent off for faking injury... pure comedy when she hopped off the stretcher and ran down the sideline!

Glad we came back to win it 8)

I watched at the pub last night.

I was livid about the ref's call during the match but upon watching a better reply today you can clearly see there was encroachment. Only it wasn't the goalkeeper (who was still clearly on her line) but one of the outfield players went running into the box before the ball was kicked. It was a good call.

The sending off, however, was a horrible call!
And Brazil's #13 should have been sent off for faking injury... pure comedy when she hopped off the stretcher and ran down the sideline!

Glad we came back to win it 8)

The encroachment call is rarely made, it would not affect the play by any chance

Also in the news this week, turns out Etihad, soon to be proud namers of City's stadium, is loosely translated as 'United', thus meaning Man City will be playing in United Stadium next season! :lol:

Back