The footy !!

Really hoping it’s not Argentina vs Portugal in the final. It’s bad enough at the minute with the commentators and pundits knocking one out over Ronaldo and Messi at any given opportunity.

Really hoping it’s not Argentina vs Portugal in the final. It’s bad enough at the minute with the commentators and pundits knocking one out over Ronaldo and Messi at any given opportunity.

The internet would explode with the stans commenting on everything.

FWIW Messi has outperformed Ronaldo massively this World Cup. Ronaldo's legs have gone quickly, he was still on the pace last season.

Agree ref was very bias. Kane what a knob! Should have brought rashford on earlier.

Good luck against Morocco, Either way their fans are gonna tear the place apart after the result.

Oh aye…just hoping tickets i’ve bought off someone i don’t know turn out to be legit:lol:🤞
Ooof, the fear would almost leave me dreading it more than not having a ticket 😂 . How much did that set you back?

I'll hopefully be watching from a pub that has a Newcastle fan takeover 👍

Conte will be kicking Levy's kid's puppy next in order to engineer his pink slip. He's wanted out since the first month he was there. Don't think he can entirely blame the board, his system has been rubbish and he's been too ignorant to change it

Back