The footy !!

Good win for the toon Friday even if the officials tried to sway the match in Forrests favour🙄. Hoping this international break doesn’t come at the wrong time for us (again)

Who the f*** wants international football especially at this time of the season btw!!

Conte will be kicking Levy's kid's puppy next in order to engineer his pink slip. He's wanted out since the first month he was there. Don't think he can entirely blame the board, his system has been rubbish and he's been too ignorant to change it
Yup, and which players is he saying aren't working for the team, and why is he starting them? Great for us Gooners, but he's making himself to look like a very bad manager. Poch had them 2nd, 3rd and 4th from 2015 to 2018. Conte currently has them back to where Poch bowed out - if he doesn't want his stock to seriously fall, he could try and change some things for the last 10 games. It's more than quarter of the season.

It would be unfair not to acknowledge he's been ill to be fair, and if he wants out, post that, who could blame him?

1679222483407.png

Last edited:
Suppose they are a small team punching above their weight, also surprising to see Malaga down there, they were cash rich about a decade ago

they were owned by someone in the Middle East who I think ran off with all the money. The real shocker this year is Valencia. Real risk of relegation for one of the historic big guns

as for Spain's other island teams, Mallorca, Las Palmas and Tenerife have in recent years done ok relative to size/support. Tenerife are still fondly remembered in Barcelona for denying RM the liga on the final day of the season 30 years ago. I still have an old cassette from Catalunya Radio with the commentator completely losing his shit.

Brilliant game last night, Arsenal doing everything they can to make it as hard as possible for the title. Man City with the advantage now.

Off to Wembley today to watch us take on Man City, expecting a loss, just hope it’s a respectable score line and we give them a game. Pretty much promoted so will be a day of celebrating that if nothing else.

Brilliant game last night, Arsenal doing everything they can to make it as hard as possible for the title. Man City with the advantage now.

Off to Wembley today to watch us take on Man City, expecting a loss, just hope it’s a respectable score line and we give them a game. Pretty much promoted so will be a day of celebrating that if nothing else.
Some short term injuries to their main men would be appreciated. Nothing career changing, I'm not a monster, just perhaps so they have to play their whole youth team on Wednesday.

Only won the league at our rivals ground.

Doesn't get much better, well other than hammering another nail in the coffin of their play off hopes. Spineless twats only gave us 2,000 tickets from a possible 7,000

Another season of missing MOTD becons

My Arsenal truly outclassed last night. I'd have to find religion to have any hope of City stalling now.
It was a struggle to watch really. We looked beat in the Tunnel before KO. Beaten by a much better side.

Would have been good to have won the home game. Proven to ourselves we had the beating of them etc. never mind 🙂

Back