The footy !!

5 out of 5 for Arsenal, switched over after to see West Ham winner Vs Spuds, but no dice. Still a draw for them isn't all bad.

Haaland with another hatrick...given Arsenal should have had 3 or 4 first half versus Villa tonight, how many will he get against them on Saturday?🤯

Gooners are getting a little carried away. They ain't played a good team yet? Spurs have already played Chelsea and west ham away, not really playing well atm either,yet, and still haven't lost. Gooners away at the weekend against a poor Man Utd, but you never know united might turn up, we'll see?

Gooners are getting a little carried away. They ain't played a good team yet? Spurs have already played Chelsea and west ham away, not really playing well atm either,yet, and still haven't lost. Gooners away at the weekend against a poor Man Utd, but you never know united might turn up, we'll see?
Not at all, us sensible Gooners know that we've had all 'should win' games, but compared to recent seasons we are a different outfit. Both tonight and the game against Fulham, we would have crumbled when we conceded last season.

I agree that a poor, but resurgent Man U, this weekend, will be our biggest test yet.

The problem with Arsenal is they will go to Forest midweek and lose. Jesus has proved to be a brilliant signing tho.

We (Sheff Utd) put 4 past Reading midweek to go back to the top. We need to sort our away form out and if we don’t sell any players then I think we will be up there at the end of the season.

The problem with Arsenal is they will go to Forest midweek and lose. Jesus has proved to be a brilliant signing tho.

We (Sheff Utd) put 4 past Reading midweek to go back to the top. We need to sort our away form out and if we don’t sell any players then I think we will be up there at the end of the season.

I'd agree with you re Arsenal last season, definitely, remains to be seen yet this season.

Entertaining game for the neutral so far. I think Arsenal have been unlucky with decisions, but watching this group of Gooners chatting shite and throwing up their hands in incredulity next to me is priceless

The VAR decision was ridiculous, but you'll get rubbish decisions over a season, so it's no excuse. This Gooner hopes we get straight back on the horse.

Entertaining game for the neutral so far. I think Arsenal have been unlucky with decisions, but watching this group of Gooners chatting shite and throwing up their hands in incredulity next to me is priceless
you love to see it... lol!

first real test the gooners have had this season.

VAR has had a shocker of a weekend. The people behind it are trying to justify their existence imo. But it amounts to little more than meddling and not for the better of the game

Tottenham fans here ?

Nice match yesterday.

One question : The name of your forum ?
Thr fighting cock ? Really ?

Greetings from frankfurt

Back