The footy !!

Big game for us Gooners this weekend - really need to beat Liverpool on Sunday, and then have 3 'should-win' games on the bounce. If we could win all 4, that's virtually a 3rd of the season done and only the United blip as a black mark. Admittedly, the 4 games I'm talking about are half as many again as we've played to date, but it's not outlandish to say there's a real possibilty of getting to 11 wins out of 12. Man City are going to blow everyone away, but if we can maintain form up to the (ludicrous) World Cup break*, top 4 becomes much more likely.

*Who knows what effect this madness will have on all teams, though? Runs of form interupted, injuries from playing a full tournament, the odd big player left out from International teams having loads of rest.....

Big game for us Gooners this weekend - really need to beat Liverpool on Sunday, and then have 3 'should-win' games on the bounce. If we could win all 4, that's virtually a 3rd of the season done and only the United blip as a black mark. Admittedly, the 4 games I'm talking about are half as many again as we've played to date, but it's not outlandish to say there's a real possibilty of getting to 11 wins out of 12. Man City are going to blow everyone away, but if we can maintain form up to the (ludicrous) World Cup break*, top 4 becomes much more likely.

*Who knows what effect this madness will have on all teams, though? Runs of form interupted, injuries from playing a full tournament, the odd big player left out from International teams having loads of rest.....
Feels like Liverpool are due a big result/ performance and we are playing well, looking a real Team which I haven’t said for Years. Should be a good game. I’d be happy with a Point to be fair then get back on another little winning run. It’s nice to be able to talk like this about Arsenal. Sunday is a huge Game and Test 🔴⚪

I’ll be supporting the gooners thats for sure

Feels like Liverpool are due a big result/ performance and we are playing well, looking a real Team which I haven’t said for Years. Should be a good game. I’d be happy with a Point to be fair then get back on another little winning run. It’s nice to be able to talk like this about Arsenal. Sunday is a huge Game and Test 🔴⚪
Turned out well - I think Liverpool are probably right to feel unlucky they didn't get a pen for the Gabriel handball, but then they could well have been on 10 men for the forearm smash on Jesus

Some people in germany are laughing ...
Me for example ...
Problem is the education of the young players. In england and germany its not easy to get a place in a club team for talents and get playing time. No one has seen the quality of Bellingham in England ?
In germany they say : We have no 9er or 4er. Its easier to transfer this players
than to educate

Last edited:
Back