The footy !!

I heard this....and it makes me chuckle still....

That a booking was taken for a conference room at city, for a private party 3 years ago.

The party went ahead....a load of united fans celebrating the 30th anniversary of city winning nothing....

Class to be fair. How long until we can do the same for Everton?

That is good but Liverpool would have to wait until 2025. Not an impossibility I admit but I think Liverpool should win our league rather than the the closed shop moneyfest 'Champions' league before giving it the big 'un!

Last edited by a moderator:
Blue nose alert!!;)

The odd one lurks about, very quiet at the start of the season as it isn't a good time for us over the last few years but we've got going now hopefully! Far too much Spurs and Liverpool talk on here to be considered healthy, and as for Chelsea, they've won 6 games in a row but who really cares about them......

Damnit... and I'd asked people not to tag the photos! :lol:
(Must... change... privacy... settings!)

Don't look anything like Desailly, JJ. But I suppose we all look alike, innit? :evil: :lol: ;)

as for Chelsea, they've won 6 games in a row but who really cares about them......

yeah, who cares about them??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Not really anything for us to crow about yet, beating Spurs at the bridge is a mere formallity, they may have well rested their back four for it to be honest it's not as though they were going to win is it????

We'll see later on if there's anything to gloat about shall we? Although it's interesting to note that allegedly the Kakuta saga was actually sanctioned by the French FA before we signed him, papers kept that bit quiet didn't they.

yeah, who cares about them??? :lol::lol::lol::lol: Not really anything for us to crow about yet, beating Spurs at the bridge is a mere formallity, they may have well rested their back four for it to be honest it's not as though they were going to win is it????

We'll see later on if there's anything to gloat about shall we? Although it's interesting to note that allegedly the Kakuta saga was actually sanctioned by the French FA before we signed him, papers kept that bit quiet didn't they.

I'm still gutted about the Cup Final so I'm a little more anti-Chelsea than normally, if only Arteta, Yakubu, The Jag had been fit......... They are not the most inspiring team to watch though for the neutral, that is fact!

I'm still gutted about the Cup Final so I'm a little more anti-Chelsea than normally, if only Arteta, Yakubu, The Jag had been fit......... They are not the most inspiring team to watch though for the neutral, that is fact!

Tried to type a neat one line reply but failed about 5 times. Needless to say that one genuinely did make me do the "pfffft!" noise then laugh out loud....

Seems Bad Boy Bellamy is in trouble for slapping a Manure fan. Don't like the fella tbh, think hes a cock. But full marks for this :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6lAsCdzf1o

If you watch it a couple of times the fan appears to spit at him. Though Bellars shouldnt really have gone over there in the first place.

Only just seen this :D:lol:

Never knew I would ever mutter the words "Bellamy's gone right up in my estimation" unless David turned out to be a secret massive caner.

Only just seen this :D:lol:

Never knew I would ever mutter the words "Bellamy's gone right up in my estimation" unless David turned out to be a secret massive caner.

the only thing that disappoints me about this was that once he dispatched the cretin who ran on the pitch he should have then ran 80 yads to bitch slap gary neville in and around the face!!!

Sol Campbell....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what the funk else did you expect you money grabbing bellsniff?

Not being funny, but I've been in cold sweats all day after someone mentioned the scenario of...well I can't bear to mention it.

Surely not even Redknapp would...? :oops::evil::eek::(

*breathes deepy into paper bag*

Back