The footy !!

I'm also not sure even Big Sam can save Blackburn this time around. Certainly haven't started well.

Sunderland and Stoke will be higher. Bolton could struggle this year.

100% in accordance !!

I'm also not sure even Big Sam can save Blackburn this time around. Certainly haven't started well.

Me too, I can see it being Blackburn, P'mouth, and Hull TBH.

Big sam is a massive twat - see also: phil brown

Agreed also. I was sat next to him the night Manure beat Chelsea in Moscow. I was rooting for Chelsea, and he kept glaring at me, as if 'how dare I NOT support his mate whiskey nose' ??!! :rolleyes: Then after talking to him he came across quite well. :)

Then the fiasco with him and whiskey nose conspiring embarasingly against us when he thought Rafa had belittled him when we thoroughly beat B'burn. Made them both look cnuts TBH.

At least Rafa saw sense and started with Benayoun last night. Really hope he gets a run in the side as we look MUCH more positive with him. Even if he plays ahead of Lucas in order to make way for a winger like Riera or Babel we're just better with him in the side...

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley
Kuyt
Benayoun(3)

Yes, it's only Burnley but please Rafa, keep picking him ahead of Lucas, Riera etc....

I wanna see UEFA handing Arsenal a nice little fine for their supporters throwing objects on the field actually during play and at a player - regardless of whatever percieved provocation. Although actually fair play to him IMO

Can't see it happening though.

Adebayor is a silly boy.

Shame for Spurs, maybe they'll miss Modric more than they thought.

hopefully a bit of common sense will prevail though,

if you are going to do something re his celebration, then you should also look at van persie who ran to the city fans mouthing all sorts of obscenities when he scored. then the arsenal gans who thre stuff onto the pitch and injured a steward?

what they seem to forget is that when the players came out pre match for warm up adebayor was out first with the goalies and straight away the arsenal fans were abusing him, every touch of the ball they gave him some so can you blame him for the celebrations?
we sit in east stand level two and had a good view of the 'incident' of the stamping which at the time seemed pretty lame but after watching motd it was a bit careless! (as was two footed flying tackle from van p!)

he stayed a good 5 yards inside the playing surface, he didnt say anything to them, didnt make any offensive gestures!! a lot of nonsense, being stoked up by the bitter arsenal lot who have suddenly reailsed theres a new gang in town!!

lets see what next week brings!! although my worry is we will be going there with only one striker fit and ade banned!! :eek:

he stayed a good 5 yards inside the playing surface, he didnt say anything to them, didnt make any offensive gestures!! a lot of nonsense, being stoked up by the bitter arsenal lot who have suddenly reailsed theres a new gang in town!!

lets see what next week brings!! although my worry is we will be going there with only one striker fit and ade banned!! :eek:

He shouldnt get done for the celebrations, but should get something for the obvious stamp imo. Just watched it again in slow mo, and he definately stamped on V Persie. If it had been a manure player then it wouldnt have been too bad ;)

the difference is this year when they read out the team sheets prematch ours sounds like your best ever fantasy football side (and requires certain amount of 'pinch me am i dreaming?!)
lets hope that tevez is fit as all my red mates are expecting him to put a few past them!

Liverpool 4-0 Burnley
Kuyt
Benayoun(3)

Yes, it's only Burnley but please Rafa, keep picking him ahead of Lucas, Riera etc....

I think Rafa now realises (finally) that he cant keep rotating, for one we dont have the strength in depth and for two he should keep using his best players. Once Masch is ok from his jet lag :rolleyes: we should have a decent midfield again so Gerrard can roam forward, though Lucas had an ok game again.

And you say 'only' Burnley, they did beat both the bitters !!

The reason I said it is because he may miss the Man Utd game because of it. Why do it knowing that's the next game? had it been in the same side of the pitch you could say it was spontaneous, but not this.

I just hope he doesnt get banned

players should be allowed to celebrate however and wherever they like within the field of play as long as it's not obscene or overtly inflammatory in some kind of political or religious way. But purely in a club 'tribal' sense is fine by me. The onus is on fans to be graceful about it (fat chance, I know) So I don't see anything wrong with celebrating in front of opposition fans who have every right to boo and gesticulate but no more. Chucking anything on a pitch is totally unacceptable (unless it's a pig's head at Figo, in which case it merits a state honour)

The reason I said it is because he may miss the Man Utd game because of it. Why do it knowing that's the next game? had it been in the same side of the pitch you could say it was spontaneous, but not this.

I just hope he doesnt get banned

I do agree with you ferd, he will probably get a ban now and we are now facing the prospect of going into one of the biggest games of the season without our star striker, with robby injured, tevez out and RSC not quite ready it just leaves bellamy, who was brilliant on sat, but he cant do it on his own!

Man City very unlucky :evil: Cant believe he gave almost 7 minutes when the 4th official said 4 minutes. :eek: :spank: :evil:

The Arse won convincingly yet not playing well, typical :spank:

Spurs well Beaten by Chelsea, again who didnt play exceptionally :spank:

Nice win for the boys in Red, West Ham seemed to give quite a good account for themselves. And it looks like Torres is finding his form ;) Normal service resuming at the top of the PL :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/philmcnulty/2009/09/pained_expressions_at_bolton.html

Man City very unlucky :evil: Cant believe he gave almost 7 minutes when the 4th official said 4 minutes. :eek: :spank: :evil:

The Arse won convincingly yet not playing well, typical :spank:

Spurs well Beaten by Chelsea, again who didnt play exceptionally :spank:

Nice win for the boys in Red, West Ham seemed to give quite a good account for themselves. And it looks like Torres is finding his form ;) Normal service resuming at the top of the PL :lol:
I could bang on all day :spank:

its a known fact that alan wiley is on fergies payroll and if he is officiating (he was 4th official yesterday and in charge of timekeeping) then the rags will get all the time they need to acheive a result Anyway enough about that, dont want to appear bitter. a scintilation game which proved beyond doubt we can now compete with the big boys. The important thing now is we get a result next monday against west ham. and how good is bellamy this season? he's in inspired form!!!

Back