The footy !!

Sol Campbell....

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

what the funk else did you expect you money grabbing bellsniff?

:lol: :lol: :lol: Some of The media are trying to suggest its to do with Nots County being oddly run or something to that effect. Not the fact that Sol is 100% nuts :lol: :lol:

Surely not even Redknapp would...? :oops::evil::eek::(

*breathes deepy into paper bag*

dont joke. could well happen!

You know its going to happen. ;) He'd do alot of bench warming, until the back end of the season, by that time the men in white coats will have been :lol:

Not being funny, but I've been in cold sweats all day after someone mentioned the scenario of...well I can't bear to mention it.

Surely not even Redknapp would...? :oops::evil::eek::(

*breathes deepy into paper bag*

just been discussing this in the barbers in Cmden with representations from

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal
Chelsea

Mr Spurs getting very animated, alluding to the fact he will rip up his season ticket if it happens! In a week when they got mullered by Chelsea and Chasndave split up this would be the final straw!!! :lol:

:)

1653: FULL-TIME Liverpool 6-1 Hull 8)

1653: FULL-TIME Stoke 0-2 Man Utd

1652: GOAL Wigan 3-1 Chelsea :lol:

1652: FULL-TIME Blackburn 2-1 Aston Villa

1651: FULL-TIME Tottenham 5-1 Burnley

Good result, but not really suprising considering W-Hams form. Was nice to see Tevez' respectful celebrations, makes a refreshing change 8)

could have been about 6-1, good to see City fulfilling their potential thus far, heres hoping it doesnt all go tits up in the 2nd hald of the season as it did under Sven!

2 big pluses from last night the return of RSC and Johnson

Champions League Matchday 2

Arsenal 2 - Olympiakos 0
AZ 1 - Standard Liege 1
Barcelona 2 - Dinamo Kiev 0
Debrecen 0 - Lyon 4
Rangers 1 - Sevilla 4
Rubin Kazan 1 - Inter Milan 1 :eek:
Unirea Urziceni 1 - Vfb Stuttgart 1
Fiorentina 2 - Liverpool 0 :lol:

Nice to see supporteres of 2 teams with long & illustrious European pedigrees knocking the five time european champions!!

Just remember that the lowly Nottingham Forest acheived on a shoestring budget TWICE!!! what your respective teams have thus far failed to achieve depsite 100's of Millions spent and Erupoes best at the helm!!!

Just remember that the lowly Nottingham Forest acheived on a shoestring budget TWICE!!! what your respective teams have thus far failed to achieve depsite 100's of Millions spent and Erupoes best at the helm!!!

I thought you were Man City?

Did anyone spot the enigmatic substitution with Spurs 4-0 up on Saturday in the 84th mnute?! Gareth Bale for Aaron Lennon, just so he could break his Spurs league win duck!:lol::lol::lol:

JJ, just read this, though you might like it ;)

Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez has explained his reasons for not celebrating his goals against West Ham on Monday, saying that "part of me will always be a Hammer". However, following the treatment he received at Old Trafford recently, the Argentine says he will not extend the same courtesy if he scores against his former club Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

JJ, just read this, though you might like it ;)

Manchester City forward Carlos Tevez has explained his reasons for not celebrating his goals against West Ham on Monday, saying that "part of me will always be a Hammer". However, following the treatment he received at Old Trafford recently, the Argentine says he will not extend the same courtesy if he scores against his former club Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

unfortunately we will never know what his celebration would have been at the swamp had he buried that one that hit the post :lol:

:rolleyes:

Not too worried tbh, they wont get a result at Anfield, and with Alquilani playing in a couple of weeks, we'll have more cover. I doubt this result would have happened if Mascherano was playiing instead of Aurelio.
Blah blah blah...

Shouldn't have taken so much joy in our Wigan debacle, should ya have? :p

That's ok... see you this weekend! :twisted:

Back