The footy !!

who remembers when cocaine used to be cool?
This guy clearly doesn’t worry about being in with the cool crowd.

Saw him in a few whatsapp videos smashing spoonfuls up his bugle in front of a cheering crowd.

Good to see bucket hats are back in fashion though 😀👍 (were they ever out?)

8E0BC16E-58E1-401C-96AC-99949730222A.jpegDE5C66BF-3589-45B6-BAA5-E3FFBAD039E0.jpegA35619B0-E70F-4835-8DDA-4757091BC0DB.jpegCF5F0B59-B77E-4611-B75C-2599327F6A60.jpegB199AD9D-688F-439F-9FBE-738C0213A28A.jpeg243F8330-BF57-42FB-9197-DC23C0F4D170.jpeg

L210811c-small-950x673.jpg

Barcelona will have Problems to survive.
1,1 Billion , oh my god

total disaster. terrible mismanagement for a long time. fans here are in shock (my uncle's furious!) I'm not massively sympathetic though tbh.

I think the club really needs to implode for a few years and rediscover its soul. At least Espanyol on the other side of town still have a connection to the real fans and not fickle glory hunters in Turkey or wherever.

total disaster. terrible mismanagement for a long time. fans here are in shock (my uncle's furious!) I'm not massively sympathetic though tbh.

I think the club really needs to implode for a few years and rediscover its soul. At least Espanyol on the other side of town still have a connection to the real fans and not fickle glory hunters in Turkey or wherever.

In Germany we have similar cases : Schalke is economically dead. They are playing in the second league now. 3 or 4 years ago they played CL.
Mismanagement , too.
Werder Bremen is similar ( No CL ). Things run fast in this business , if you make mistakes.
Our Eintracht is ok so far : Middle class club , but economically healthy. Thats the urgent thing for me.

Most of the super clubs operate in debt. 1.1 billion ( if correct ) is a hefty sum though. Personally i would like to see football itself implode and ive been a football fan all my life. The greed and corruption is astounding and the money involved goes beyond reality. I dont think Barca's transfers have been that crazy compared to some other clubs so it has to be a wage issue. I wonder if Perez had a hand in that. Real are skint so everyone else can be...... for now

FFP was introduced to curb this and it does little other than fuel the big boys and pressurise everyone else.

Man City have spent nearly a billion on players in 6 years. FFP investigation, banned from CL for a season. Took it to court and slapped with a fine thats nothing more than pocket change to the Sheik.

I dread to think of PSG's wage bill...Neymar, Mbappe and Messi...:oops:

Better lawyers needed rather than better footballers nowadays.

Think on Diego : Went away from Barca to the underdog Club Napoli. Ok , he earned enough. But : Dont know if he wants to play in Paris , Mancity or somewhere similar.

Back