The Euros 2012

Don't know why we bothered with the quarter finals may as well have gone straight to the semis.

Runner up of group B plays winner of group C

Runner up of group C plays winner of group B

Job done

Don't know why we bothered with the quarter finals may as well have gone straight to the semis.

Job done

There would be no disappointment on faces if you went that way.;) I'm dreading the end of Euro's, only 2 month until the EPL season kicks off.

165871_197455997049647_2129759066_n.jpg

283652_10150876748342186_564336149_n.jpg

:lol:

i'd be more embarrassed that i was pictured in the full england goalie kit rather than having my cock out.

Job done

Dont get this, What would the winners and runners up of group A/B do?

Boring, dull, predictable, going no where, slow... yes yes yes I know Spain were bad in parts yesterday, but i don't care two hoots.

As my FB mates might know I'll be off to Kiev for the match thanks to mate of mine and I can't blooming wait!

Morbs i think i remember hearing you've been there before.. any tips on places to visit or things to do?

Boring, dull, predictable, going no where, slow... yes yes yes I know Spain were bad in parts yesterday, but i don't care two hoots.

As my FB mates might know I'll be off to Kiev for the match thanks to mate of mine and I can't blooming wait!

Morbs i think i remember hearing you've been there before.. any tips on places to visit or things to do?

Have the mini-chicken:lol:

When do you arrive?

They close the main street in the center of town, Khreshatik, daytime on the weekends so it's a nice place for a stroll.

There's a great nightclub right next to the stadium if you're there on Saturday night. It's called D-Lux. Off-the-hook. Don't expect much music-wise but the eye candy is stunning. If you walk toward the stadium from the end of Khreshatik you walk up the left side of the territory along Petrivska alley.

Not far from there, there's a very fashionable bar in the park where the statue of Volodymyr the Great is.

If you walk straight up hill from Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) on Sofievskaya vulitsa for about 10 mins. you can see the Sofia cathedral which is nice. Good Italian restaurant nearby there called Da Vinci Fish Club.

The Mother of the Motherland statue overlooking the river is a cool thing to see as well, as is the big cathedral and monastery nearby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Balotelli 2 goals stuns Germany and gets Italy into the final. That was a shock! The second goal was a great one from the MB.

When do you arrive?

They close the main street in the center of town, Khreshatik, daytime on the weekends so it's a nice place for a stroll.

There's a great nightclub right next to the stadium if you're there on Saturday night. It's called D-Lux. Off-the-hook. Don't expect much music-wise but the eye candy is stunning. If you walk toward the stadium from the end of Khreshatik you walk up the left side of the territory along Petrivska alley.

Not far from there, there's a very fashionable bar in the park where the statue of Volodymyr the Great is.

If you walk straight up hill from Independence Square (Maidan Nezalezhnosti) on Sofievskaya vulitsa for about 10 mins. you can see the Sofia cathedral which is nice. Good Italian restaurant nearby there called Da Vinci Fish Club.

The Mother of the Motherland statue overlooking the river is a cool thing to see as well, as is the big cathedral and monastery nearby.

Thanks for this, getting there tomorrow afternoon. Staying till monday afternoon.

Back