The Euromillions

The first thing I'd do if i was to win would be to bugger off to a near deserted island with maybe a select mate / family member or two for a good 6 months, until all the excitement / hype had blown over a bit.

The first thing I'd do if i was to win would be to bugger off to a near deserted island with maybe a select mate / family member or two for a good 6 months, until all the excitement / hype had blown over a bit.

Bugger that, id revel in it big time for 6 months then live my life in the slow but relaxed, trouble free lane 8)

'BACK OF THE NET!'

glad to announce I am a winner of last nights euromillions

not quite so happy that its only £5.10 but its a start!

I would still do my months notice - however, I would make it my mission to see how long it would take for them to sack me during that month :lol::lol::lol:
This would be easy for me... one wrong statement to the press and I could add 3 months severance pay to my winnings :lol:

£166 million rollover - that means approx 17k a day interest..... 8)8)

clearly you would be taxed on the interest but still.....:eek:

I just couldnt imagine that amount of money...

A couple of million would do me 8)

*Vicky carries on dreaming......yachts....st tropez.....vegas....new york....country mansion....penthouse apartment.....all the shoes in the world....all the handbags in the world.....flash cars.........................................*

*Vicky carries on dreaming......yachts....st tropez.....vegas....new york....country mansion....penthouse apartment.....all the shoes in the world....all the handbags in the world.....flash cars.........................................*

A couple of million wouldn't touch your list of dreams!

Why do all women have a shoe fetish?

You missed, A Villa in IBIZA!! :spank:

:p

You missed, A Villa in IBIZA!! :spank:

:p

Oh bl**dy hell shoot me now :spank:

How in gods name could i forget that....I will however do one better....

Buy a HUGE Villa in Ibiza and have a massive Spotlight Pre-Pary there, obv i will pay all flights etc ;) only if i scooped the full euromillions, i aint that generous :lol:

A villa (Three, actually) in Ibiza.
One around Bora Bora, one just north of San An, and one Around San Rafael.
Never have far to travel then. :). Each will have a function one sound system, with the most up to date DJ Equipment available, and lighting, etc.

A House in LA, in London, and in Edinburgh.
Pay off the debts of my immediate family.
Open a nightclub somewhere, make it the most up to date club on the planet.
Buy a yacht, and several nice sports cars. (Aston Martin DB9, a Ferrari 599, Lamborghini gallardo spyder, Ford Mustang 2012 Model)
Try and get a green card if I can.
Go on a giant spending spree in selfridges with the GF, I'm sure she'd love all the clothes I can now afford to buy her...

On £2,000,000, you'd earn £25,000 per year in interest. :)

If I would win in a lottery, I would hire 32 prostitutes, split them in to two groups with 16 in one group and then make them play ice hockey.

Back