The Euromillions

am i the only one who thinks about what I would do if i won the lottery (even though i rarely buy a ticket) and get stupidly excited like it has actually happened! I am sure i would get some sound investment advivce but not before jetting myself and all my mates to ibiza to the summer alternating between a huge yacht and glam villa! I would take all my close mates and the whole group who i am already going with. If only.............

am i the only one who thinks about what I would do if i won the lottery (even though i rarely buy a ticket) and get stupidly excited like it has actually happened! I am sure i would get some sound investment advivce but not before jetting myself and all my mates to ibiza to the summer alternating between a huge yacht and glam villa! I would take all my close mates and the whole group who i am already going with. If only.............

I am exactly the same, i only end up having a ticket if my bf buys them 8)

Was talking about it Friday with all the girls coming Ibiza and we all kinda sat there in a dream world for a few seconds imaging what it would be like and actually getting excited at the VERY UNLIKELY prospect of actually winning lol....oh we can dream :rolleyes:

I am exactly the same, i only end up having a ticket if my bf buys them 8)

Was talking about it Friday with all the girls coming Ibiza and we all kinda sat there in a dream world for a few seconds imaging what it would be like and actually getting excited at the VERY UNLIKELY prospect of actually winning lol....oh we can dream :rolleyes:

Stay out there 8)

I'd go straight to the airport, and get on the first flight I could - get clothes out there :lol:

Stay out there 8)

I'd go straight to the airport, and get on the first flight I could - get clothes out there :lol:

I was thinking about it last night whether i would quit work......... - why i even thought about it is beyond me....of course id bl**dy quit work :lol: and with no notice either 8)

I was thinking about it last night whether i would quit work......... - why i even thought about it is beyond me....of course id bl**dy quit work :lol: and with no notice either 8)

Exactly! I am sure you can do without the extra pay for a month 8)

I would still do my months notice - however, I would make it my mission to see how long it would take for them to sack me during that month :lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE my job - but this week is trying my patience it really is........:spank:

I would still do my months notice - however, I would make it my mission to see how long it would take for them to sack me during that month :lol::lol::lol:

I LOVE my job - but this week is trying my patience it really is........:spank:

hahaha love this, i would do the same :D

Id still wana 'work' as id need to feel like i had a 'purpose' in life so to speak....

I would probably open up a Spa or Restaurant and then convert and make a beautiful country house into a weekend resort place :D that would be lush, then id simply just make sure they tick over alright, yet being the bess boss in the world 8)

/\ THIS!! /\ :lol:

I'd last about until my bosses first "do they not know I am the CEO?" then I would unleash a tirade of home truths on his ass. 12 years....I've accumulated a LOT of home truths... :twisted: :lol:

Back