The Euromillions

I'd buy each of Jordan's tits and give them to my neighbour's kids as inflatable beachballs

Abso fuggin lutely.

I'd be brutal.

All this 'i did not know who my friends are'.....i'd find it very easy to tell people to do one.

Item one for me would be a warts and all 'sex and drug shame of lottery winner' to preempt all my 'mates'

Item two - Comission Frank Gehry to design my house.

Item three - Commission Berlusconi to carry out hit on George Osbourn.

Absolutely!!! I would be straight on the phone to the NOTW before anyone else even thought of it :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Hmmmmmm... seems like I'd be the boring one who sorted out his friends and family then stuck a bit under the mattress in each of the newly purchased houses:

Ibiza (durrrrr... of course!)
Cotswolds
Surrey (close to Heathrow)
Dubai
Whistler
Manhattan

...before taking the family on a Grizwalds style world tour!

:lol:

Hmmmmmm... seems like I'd be the boring one who sorted out his friends and family then stuck a bit under the mattress in each of the newly purchased houses:

Ibiza (durrrrr... of course!)
Cotswolds
Surrey (close to Heathrow)
Dubai
Whistler
Manhattan

...before taking the family on a Grizwalds style world tour!

:lol:

oh I can see that!! must dig out the National Lampoons films to watch again, and again, and again..... never fail to amuse....

i'd buy a load of shares in liverpool fc, season tickets for me and a load of mates, a big plot of land directly opposite Es Vedra where i would have an amazing villa built, Spanish lessons, a massive house on Hamilton Island, the best studio equipment and tutoring for producing and travel round the world whenever i felt like it... also give a load to charity and buy my mum a massive house with it's own staff...

:)

I'd hire out the whole of the Pacha VIP and sit in there on my own with a couple of brewksis waving to people like the queen.

sorry, misread the question.

sort friends, family and the local hospice out. book in to the priory in a years time then let a massive round the world bender commence.

• Buy a Football Club
  • Buy a nightclub (or 3)
  • Open my own chain of Bars
  • Villa in Ibiza and somewhere in America (LA or miami?)
  • Build my dream home in this country
Id like to think id be quite careful with the money if i did win it, Id definatley invest some of it and im sure everyone on here would love to own there own nightclub!

im sure everyone on here would love to own there own nightclub!

speak for yourself pal

personally the idea of a neverending struggle with councils, police, gangsters, promoters, ever changing trends - would be a kind of stress I just don't need

Back