The Euromillions

Ikoda

You've just won the £68,000,000 jackpot on Friday's Eurmillions.

What do you do with it?

I never do the lottery ever, id rather save the couple of quid to play :lol:

Saying that, im feeling lucky today so might just give it a go...

I heard about it this morning on the radio and thought to myself...if i won id actually go into work and say 'Right no ones working today, were all going on the piss' to which my bosses will question it, obviously, id then shove some money in their hands and tell them to be quiet :lol:

Id then book a MEGA holiday, sod it, id book a few 8)

ahhhh man im getting excited now just thinking of the prospects of winning :rolleyes:

The rush of excitement is lush :)

Personally, I'd open two or three super-clubs.
One of which would be on Ibiza. :)
And definitely one in London

Ofcourse, this is all a lovely dream...

mine would go on

cocaine, bitches, a new garden fence, spelling lessons for DJJayCool

Retire to my own island after a trip around the world. Commission a study to see why Olly is so grumpy publish it on spotlight and throw few quid to change it if possible.;):lol:

Retire to my own island after a trip around the world. Commission a study to see why Olly is so grumpy publish it on spotlight and throw few quid to change it if possible.;):lol:

Its just his nature - he used to do my napper in when he first joined - however I now find his negativity amusing.... :lol:

No offence Olly :lol:

Buy a huuge pad in Ibiza, one in Bali and one in London. :D Buy a nice sunseeker and give lots of dosh away. :D Oh and prob get a set of Cowell style pearlies and maybe other totally vain expenditures:oops:

I'd buy 68,000,000 tickets for the next big lotto draw and see how little or much i manage to recoup.

I'd try my absolute best to learn a lesson in generosity and think of creative ways to give it all away.

( MUCH easier said than done. :lol: )

The above would be balanced with a really strong stance that cut through blaggers like a lazer beam.

I'd try reeeally hard not to masturbate all over everyone and after a year of debauchery I'd set up a retreat centre somewhere.

I definitely wouldn't buy a massive house and cocoon myself in it with all my riches and would make sure I spent ALL of it before I died.

There would be no probate party. ;) :lol:

I find him amusing also. I love creative banter. Offence should be taken for granted;)

I don't have any problem with you whatsoever - I'm sure you're a great guy and a pillar of the community

my only issue is your spelling and grammar which make it hard for me to understand half of what you're talking about

The above would be balanced with a really strong stance that cut through blaggers like a lazer beam.

Abso fuggin lutely.

I'd be brutal.

All this 'i did not know who my friends are'.....i'd find it very easy to tell people to do one.

Item one for me would be a warts and all 'sex and drug shame of lottery winner' to preempt all my 'mates'

Item two - Comission Frank Gehry to design my house.

Item three - Commission Berlusconi to carry out hit on George Osbourn.

Haha, some crazy ideas.

A few people giving away your hard won cash.... Its all about spending it and leaving nothing for inheritance :twisted:

I don't have any problem with you whatsoever - I'm sure you're a great guy and a pillar of the community

my only issue is your spelling and grammar which make it hard for me to understand half of what you're talking about

I joke around. this is a message forum and no one should take themselves or other too seriously. That is how spotlight wars start. I bet you are fun to be around, if we meet the first beverage is on me. We already have a few things in common; so I think we would have a laugh.

Back