The end of the West End?

It belongs to Matutes but they don't let him build anything, for now. It should be a big green zone for residents and visitors to enjoy, to celebrate a big music festival right in front of the sea (amazing memories of the Ibiza 123 Festival), etc

An 'urban park' that doubles up as a festival venue for one off events would be ideal.

In other news Duane Lineker is advertising for someone with a €1M investment to work with him on a new San An Restaurant and Bar aiming to open Summer 2022. Personally I've got about €1 spare at the moment 😂

are the linekers still a thing then? I genuinely hoped they had all died or at the very least gone bust

They are good at spotting trends and adapting you've got to give them that. The Lineker chain itself is almost gone as the market has changed, only Ibiza, Puerto Banus and Tenerife left I believe.

Looking at their Instagram and their business partner Tony Trueman looks like the Ibiza empire is currently: OBeach, Bambuku, Skinny Kitchen, Itaca, Faith Ibiza, Kiss My Fairy, Wi-Ki-Woo

They are good at spotting trends and adapting you've got to give them that. The Lineker chain itself is almost gone as the market has changed, only Ibiza, Puerto Banus and Tenerife left I believe.

Looking at their Instagram and their business partner Tony Trueman looks like the Ibiza empire is currently: OBeach, Bambuku, Skinny Kitchen, Itaca, Faith Ibiza, Kiss My Fairy, Wi-Ki-Woo
That's quite a portfolio!

I don't know any of them personally, and their businesses aren't somewhere I have visited much in Ibiza either, but a few bits seem sensationalised from the Daily Mail there which is the usual story for that Rag.

As mentioned above the Linekers chain seems to be having a managed decline, they've let a few go in the last decade im not aware it has just collapsed suddenly. As far as I can see the Dubai opening was delayed due to Covid, and I doubt any bar/hospitality owner in the world is having a good, relaxed time out there. They've all suffered from closing, then opening under strange rules, closing again and not being sure what the future lies ahead.

Wasn't aware of the pool incident, the CCTV auto deleting seems fishy but at the same time there is always going to be risks drinking around a pool.

178355884_10159225023636740_639532771702282395_n.jpg

@jordileviss
178121807_1475122459494466_2307489187714162159_n.jpg

I've been once and to be fair it was very nice to have a meal where the options for a side weren't chips and in general it was a decent meal, the place was empty though. By the end of the holiday normally i'd happily take plain chicken and rice

Watching Dwayne Muffin's latest YouTube video and a few developments... a new apartment block being built near Davids/road to the sunset strip area. A new takeaway coffee shop called Melbourne Street Coffee, a new Italian Restaurant called Brescia (from what I can see and what I can remember! this has replaced a buy by the slice takeaway) and says the construction noise in the video is coming from the Don Juan Hotel.

Obviously its still quiet, but it would be anyway right now in a normal year, but good to see some developments.

Used the love the expensive by the hotel place. Was pretty much 24x7 from memory so handy for a 5am snack

Watching Dwayne Muffin's latest YouTube video and a few developments... a new apartment block being built near Davids/road to the sunset strip area. A new takeaway coffee shop called Melbourne Street Coffee, a new Italian Restaurant called Brescia (from what I can see and what I can remember! this has replaced a buy by the slice takeaway) and says the construction noise in the video is coming from the Don Juan Hotel.

Obviously its still quiet, but it would be anyway right now in a normal year, but good to see some developments.

aww I miss Papizza already 😂😂

This will add colour and glitter to the town right before the Ibiza Gay Pride. It will include all kind of events at the fountains square and the port area and, as a big closing, the Diversity Celebration party at S'Arenal beach...

186486304_5577270589012323_6655680619446345789_n.jpg

Back