The end of the West End?

Where’s the best place to watch football (Premier League) on Saturday? I’ve asked in this thread as I’m not too far from the west end.

Itaca, great front terrace for after. Flaherty’s too but I guess that depends on other sport on.

I can’t say that many people other seem to give a shite about the football when they’re in Ibiza though 😂

Itaca, great front terrace for after. Flaherty’s too but I guess that depends on other sport on.

I can’t say that many people other seem to give a shite about the football when they’re in Ibiza though 😂

Normally I wouldn’t be too arsed but it kicks off at 6.30 so can watch a bit before sunset at least. 4pm kick off and I wouldn’t bother.

Normally I wouldn’t be too arsed but it kicks off at 6.30 so can watch a bit before sunset at least. 4pm kick off and I wouldn’t bother.

I spend a lot of time in those two bars anyway, so if I wasn't at an event I'd be making sure I was there for any games I wanted to see that fit. As it's the only game on they should definitely be showing(Itaca always advertise them all on socials), or they'll change it for you. As mentioned above Tamesis sports cafe just off the west end is just like a standard cafe vibe but has plenty of tvs, not for me to be honest.

I spend a lot of time in those two bars anyway, so if I wasn't at an event I'd be making sure I was there for any games I wanted to see that fit. As it's the only game on they should definitely be showing(Itaca always advertise them all on socials), or they'll change it for you. As mentioned above Tamesis sports cafe just off the west end is just like a standard cafe vibe but has plenty of tvs, not for me to be honest.

I watched a bit of Liverpool v Villa last September whilst on a big walk (cloudy day) in Cafe Ohio behind Ibiza Rocks, weren’t many in there so wouldn’t choose to go there again. Anywhere where it’s a bit busy with a bit of atmosphere will be nice but not Linekers, don’t fancy lining his pockets.

I watched a bit of Liverpool v Villa last September whilst on a big walk (cloudy day) in Cafe Ohio behind Ibiza Rocks, weren’t many in there so wouldn’t choose to go there again. Anywhere where it’s a bit busy with a bit of atmosphere will be nice but not Linekers, don’t fancy lining his pockets.

You won't be pleased to know that he part owns Itaca and half of San Antonio then 😂

You won't be pleased to know that he part owns Itaca and half of San Antonio then 😂

Oh I know what he has interest/investment in, tend to avoid them! Did see that Tony Truman and others in the Palm Star last year and feared the worst but it turned out they were just checking the place out for their end of season party.

Oh I know what he has interest/investment in, tend to avoid them! Did see that Tony Truman and others in the Palm Star last year and feared the worst but it turned out they were just checking the place out for their end of season party.

I don’t really see the issue, been in places with them and they’ve always seemed fine, just doing normal things. People seem to have preconceived opinions of so many others from their social media output/rumours(which they always believe due to the aforementioned bias) yet wouldn’t want to be judged by the same metric. I like Itaca so I go there :D

I don’t really see the issue, been in places with them and they’ve always seemed fine, just doing normal things. People seem to have preconceived opinions of so many others from their social media output/rumours(which they always believe due to the aforementioned bias) yet wouldn’t want to be judged by the same metric. I like Itaca so I go there :D

Enough is written about Wayne lineker and the 15 year old he made ‘friends’ with, I’m just not keen on him due to that tbh. That said, even without him involved I’d never fancy OB, just not my bag.

That's not going to go all that far given property/building renovation costs and how many premises will need fixing up.

Back