the end is nigh!

credit_crunch.jpg

Moral of the story = Renting/tennants = FUNKING NIGHTMARE :spank:

Ours was pissed of about the towels on one of our apartments, so he bought fish form the fish mongers, and plastered the walls, behind the kitchen units, inside curtain rails, beds etc etc. And it was august. It took 6 weeks and about 4 grand to sort !! :spank:

People basically dont give a sh1t about anything - that's the problem - whatever you do - you will more than likely get away with it because taking people to court for stuff like this will pain you more than it will them.... tw*ts!

My brother rents a few houses and is having a nightmare with one of them, costing him a fortune, they were offered a council house as they couldn't afford the rent but the council house wasn't up to their standards so they turned it down!!!! Meanwhile my bro is paying for their house! Having said that I'm just about to rent mine out but it's to a very very close family member so there won't be any problems...hopefully! My mortgage is now variable as I can't find a good fixed term and so I am keeping ym fingers crossed it doesn't go up, espesh as I have nearly 40 more years before I pay it off...hoping to make my fortune before then though :lol:

Back