The decadence of Playa Den Bossa

Status
Not open for further replies.
if the pound drops post brexit, lower accommodation prices could prove critical to retaining british numbers (if thats what is wanted)

it's not just the brits. of course they are responsible for a big chunk of tourists here, but I think the biggest % loss are the germans from what I've read. they've always been very price sensitive so it makes sense.

We're at Hard Rock in a week just over. Looking forward to relaxing there and walking down to the Beach House for a bottle or two.....

if the pound drops post brexit, lower accommodation prices could prove critical to retaining british numbers (if thats what is wanted)
Not so sure there are many British left in PDB tbf. Not complaining though. But it’s not good for the island economy.

I’m staying at Ebano Select, not been to PDB for 5 year and my first time staying. What’s the area round the hotel like? :)

I’m staying at Ebano Select, not been to PDB for 5 year and my first time staying. What’s the area round the hotel like? :)

Ebano is probs about 5 min walk maybe from the ‘main street’ so it’s in a decent location. I stayed before it had been done out and even then it was nice (looks even better now) if i was to stay in pdb i’d defs go back

Ebano is probs about 5 min walk maybe from the ‘main street’ so it’s in a decent location. I stayed before it had been done out and even then it was nice (looks even better now) if i was to stay in pdb i’d defs go back

Glad to hear it, this thread was giving me the fear. :)

Nice place with fridge(No Freezer) and lot of space, 80€ the room for 2 people (3 when her boyfriend came later),closing 16, at the time where i used to sleep :D, last time i paid for a room in ibiza :eek:
i dont know what is price now, but i think mate had an offer.
ps:don't forget the 1rst free beer :p, only time i ve stayed at the pool that was quiet empty and hard to meetup there for solo people

I really don’t think PDB is that bad... some of you actually need to go and visit somewhere like Blackpool if you think there is any comparison! I’ll admit it’s depressing how quiet it has got over the last couple of years particularly the area around Sankey’s, and the sheer number of aggressive drug pushers can be quite grating at times.

Still some half decent, relatively affordable and fun bars around though and Bora Bora is always brilliant for an afternoon. Plus it’s easy to access from the airport and there are plenty of more sophisticated places within walking distance - mainly around the other side of the beach from Bora Bora. Good value all- inclusive hotels too which I know aren’t well thought of on here but are a necessary evil in mitigating the excessive cost of the island sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back