The Cross Closes on NYE For Good......

My bird's jus got us tickets to the afterparty on nyd , tho it could be seen as a pre party for the other party that starts at 6pm . They are well n truly milking the whole "Last Ever" thing . Commence standardised nastydirtyfunkysexelectrotwistedfilth

Couple of my mates are going to that. We are going to Canvas so this could be a good shout apres.....where are tickets available cos couldnt see it on the Cross website?

Couple of my mates are going to that. We are going to Canvas so this could be a good shout apres.....where are tickets available cos couldnt see it on the Cross website?

get tickets thru ticketweb . if u find the party on dontstayin.com theres a link there . Turns out the gf got confused and got tickets for the Actual Final Last Ever party For Good at The Cross which is nyd night.I gotta work the next day so wont be going , tho might go to the morning party

I think there's a morning Cross do and and evening cross do on NYD.

I was looking at canvas for NYE, the line up looks awesome.

get tickets thru ticketweb . if u find the party on dontstayin.com theres a link there . Turns out the gf got confused and got tickets for the Actual Final Last Ever party For Good at The Cross which is nyd night.I gotta work the next day so wont be going , tho might go to the morning party

Yeah I am getting v confused by all this now

Def going Canvas on NYE but a couple of mates said they were going to The Cross - to see Seb Fontaine - but he doesnt look like hes on the lineup so dont know what she is talking about!

And then they said they were going to the afterpartay there in the morning which is the one I want to go to straight after Canvas

Will have a look on DSI

Yeah I am getting v confused by all this now

Def going Canvas on NYE but a couple of mates said they were going to The Cross - to see Seb Fontaine - but he doesnt look like hes on the lineup so dont know what she is talking about!

And then they said they were going to the afterpartay there in the morning which is the one I want to go to straight after Canvas

Will have a look on DSI

There is NYE at Canvas
There is NYE at The Cross (Space24)
There is NYD morning part at The Cross (6am -4pm(space24 carry - on))
There is NYD evening party at The Cross (6pm - 6am) Last party (supposedly)

There is NYE at Canvas
There is NYE at The Cross (Space24)
There is NYD morning part at The Cross (6am -4pm(space24 carry - on))
There is NYD evening party at The Cross (6pm - 6am) Last party (supposedly)

Yeah
Thats cleared things right up

It actually has for me!

Though I cant beleive they are charging £50 for the NYE thing at the cross....who are any of the people on the line up???

50 quid :eek: and you still won't be able to dance because of the constant corridor effect of peeps walking through from room to room :twisted:

is that the last ever party before the very last ever party?

The one on the 2nd may have been some prankster's idea of a joke it appears.

The one on the evening of the 1st got cancelled because Billy Reilly's lease on the place had run out beforehand, although you would have thought that was apparent (to him at least?) when the promotion approached him in the first place.

I went to Canvas nye and The Cross afterparty . Canvas was good altho took a while to get in even tho they didnt really check tickets , i jus said my name and that was it , no bank card check or anything . The cloak room queue was a joke , took about an hour and it was running through the secretsundaze room . queue for that bar was equally rubbish . Girls were going in the guys toilets cos the queue for theirs was ridiculous. Stayed in the middle Trailer Trash room mostly was good music n room to dance . We didnt actually get there till about 2 cos we had watched the fireworks at home on tv at nye . Went to The Cross just after 6 , queue again was insane but it became apparent they were way over booked as pretty much everyone had tickets online but they were saying they were full . Once we got inside it wasnt actually too insane , was good . Stayed till about 11 then after a McDonalds fix went for a pint in Angel at the Bugged Out day party thing . Looked pretty good , lots of bleary eyed ppl drinking the day away . Got home about 4pm.At work now feelin ok surprisingly . All in all had a wicked time despite the queues tho got a feeling lots of people didnt have such a good experience

Back