The Cross Closes on NYE For Good......

Buckley

........so what they finish with after some of the decent parties there over the years?

John Alist's Space nonsense with added 50p per head on the guestlist homogenous high street electro DJs.:twisted:

Rubbish!

according to a cabbie i got who works for all the clubs they have bought a 2 story place round the corner , he showed it to me basically looks like a massive derilict pub.its 2 brothers that own them , 1 owns canvas/key/cross n the other owns Fabric (Billy Riley - cant remember the others first name) . He said they'd already done some secret parties there but who knows

according to a cabbie i got who works for all the clubs they have bought a 2 story place round the corner , he showed it to me basically looks like a massive derilict pub.its 2 brothers that own them , 1 owns canvas/key/cross n the other owns Fabric (Billy Riley - cant remember the others first name) . He said they'd already done some secret parties there but who knows

Keith Reilly is the other name you are looking for.

........so what they finish with after some of the decent parties there over the years?

John Alist's Space nonsense with added 50p per head on the guestlist homogenous high street electro DJs.:twisted:

Rubbish!

Thats shockingly bad.. :evil: you wouldve thought they'd get mixture of all the big DJ's that have played there through out the years. Something like they did for the 10 year birthday party.

The Cross - as in Fiction/Type...The Cross opposite Canvas/bagleys?

gutted if it really is closing thats always been my fave London club!:cry:

Thats shockingly bad.. :evil: you wouldve thought they'd get mixture of all the big DJ's that have played there through out the years. Something like they did for the 10 year birthday party.

I started a major ruckus in the 'other place' about it with all the Alist DJs trying to claim I had a personal issue with the promoter rather than his night just being poop. I'd link but they've deleted it:lol:

I started a major ruckus in the 'other place' about it with all the Alist DJs trying to claim I had a personal issue with the promoter rather than his night just being poop. I'd link but they've deleted it:lol:

:lol::lol: apart from the fact that he dances like someone's dad at a wedding ...

It'll probably end up as student flats.

Like the legendary BED in Sheffield ........

lc1016.jpg

:eek:

Did you go to their 10 year party, I think it was on a Wednesday night?
That was one of my favourite clubbing nights! 8)

Bed is now student flats :eek: Also was Bed formally Love to be?

Did you go to their 10 year party, I think it was on a Wednesday night?
That was one of my favourite clubbing nights! 8)

didnt make it, I thought you had to be invited, didnt think it was open for the general public! :evil:

My bird's jus got us tickets to the afterparty on nyd , tho it could be seen as a pre party for the other party that starts at 6pm . They are well n truly milking the whole "Last Ever" thing . Commence standardised nastydirtyfunkysexelectrotwistedfilth

Back