The BNP

Robder

One thing worse than street entertainers...BNP members.

Has anyone seen this?

The press has leaked the database of BNP member details! Really want to do bad things to them all :eek:...bastards.

I expect there's a few bricks going through windows as we speak!

Anyone know anybody on here?

http://www.bnpmemberslist.co.uk/

well I found out I am surrounded by Nazis... there are loads in my neighbourhood.

There are quite a few on there that I know of... old teachers and classmates, ex's family.

Quite ashamed that I know so many.

They're 5 people who live near me!!! Oh dear!

It is wrong to post their names thou as that is just going to make people retaliate & 2 wrongs don't make a right!

Also, imagine if someone has voted for them somehow (maybe someone with access to their post - or am I being very naive) & they get bricks throu their windows!

Labour all the way for me.

what if the names & addresses of 10'000 al quadea supporters were published?? presumably you would be endorsing a similar witchunt??

for the record, I disagree with their policies...but I think I make an interesting point!!

good point jjinit
if they released the names and addresses of Al quida sympathisers i would be round there witha petrol bomb .

Whilst I'm no fan of the BNP, I would still argue that posting their member list into a public forum really is the work of f**king cretin.

I'm sure they're not all goose-stepping Nazi sympathisers and many of them have got families which are now going to be living in fear of morons throwing petrol-bombs through their front windows etc.

All this will do is license some dim-witted thuggery in the minds of whichever f**king idiots decide they want to take issue with it.

i agree with peppermill

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

Whilst I'm no fan of the BNP, I would still argue that posting their member list into a public forum really is the work of f**king cretin.

I'm sure they're not all goose-stepping Nazi sympathisers and many of them have got families which are now going to be living in fear of morons throwing petrol-bombs through their front windows etc.

All this will do is license some dim-witted thuggery in the minds of whichever f**king idiots decide they want to take issue with it.

Agreed.

I think what is most interesting is the fact that most of the list weren't actually active members, their details seemingly retained to give the impression that their membership was bigger and more effective.

That said, this is a huge blow to the BNP, and I suppose thats a good thing.

The views of the British public on the BNP are ridiculous, usually by the same stupid people who have similar, erm, stupid views. If any of these idiots actually took the time out to UNDERSTAND the BNP they would realise that they never even mention anything to do race, skin colour or anything like that. Their views represent a massive feeling in Britain regarding our economy and general state of our country due to certain factors. I have friends in the BNP who couldn't care less about the colour of someones skin etc. and can put forward very persuasive reasoning on why to vote for them. Publishing these details is outrageous and if anything happens to anyone through this, that person should rot in jail in my opinion. :spank: Granted, SOME members of the BNP are racist and whatever else, but some members of Greenpeace of kiddie fiddlers, doesn't mean we should go and burn everyone in Greenpeace does it. Stupid do gooders, know nothing, let's shout because it's fun to shout even though we're ignorant as f**k.

The person responsible for putting the list on the internet is no less extreme than the BNP. It's just a tactic to strike fear in people. Is that how people in Britain really want the political scene to be?

Reading that forum with idiots saying they are gonna go round and hurt these people. This is annoying me sooooooooo much, ****ing **** country.

Try a search for 'redwatch'

you need to fight fire with fire

liberal sympathy for them gets us no where

'not all of them are racists'

errrr...yes they are. really badly, bigoted racists.

nail them to the floor.

The only good thing that the manchester underworld achieved (bizarely a big anti fascist crowd) was chasing the BNP out

Try a search for 'redwatch'

you need to fight fire with fire

liberal sympathy for them gets us no where

nail them to the floor.

The only good thing that the manchester underworld achieved (bizarely a big anti fascist crowd) was chasing the BNP out

Okay, nice one. 100% of the BNP are all racists and hate all racial minorities. Nice one, you *****.

er who's the narrow minded bigot here?

this is a pointless thread since some people have a "failure to understand simple things"

by allowing a political party to voice their views does not mean you agree with them - it means we live in a democratic society

just because you havent actually researched what the bnp's manifesto is, shows that you are the bigot - i cant comment on what their manifesto is but since we live in a society that allows free speech i'm happy for them to say whatever they want

opinions are like ars*holes - everybodys got one ;)

what if the names & addresses of 10'000 al quadea supporters were published?? presumably you would be endorsing a similar witchunt??

for the record, I disagree with their policies...but I think I make an interesting point!!

you do, but you can guarantee people would get their pitchfork sharpeners ready.

BNP, whether you like em, or hate em are a legal Political party. and there is funk all anyone can do about that.

funny how the humans rights laws come back to bite us all on the arse.

the last election manifesto promised to ablish multi culturalism and forcibly send back 'immigrants'.

i work on what i hear & i hear from a number of friends who actively seek to destablise the BNP via various routes & their word is that the BNP is un suprisingly riddled with bigoted racists. The ones who make it to the top are the ones who learn to disguise it.

could some one provide me with something i can read that demonstrates that this is not the case?

until then i work off the people & sources i trust.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emotive subject folks. Calm down and put your points reasonably and we might all learn something;)

Back