Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2023

So.. First, I want to tell you about the starting points for my trip. This was now my 26th trip since 2001. Every year I have tried to gain new experiences and see the island in a new way. This year I had a long time ”Ibiza Virgin” with me who definitely wanted to see and discover the island through me and get to know Ibiza, the way I see it and as widely as possible, but at a reasonable price. A great challenge, because I like making these kinds of plans and looking for flights that make the most sense. There are no direct flights from Finland to Ibiza, so it is always a challenge to combine travel from several flights so that the costs do not become unreasonable or the travel times are too long. Anselmi's travel agency seems to have succeeded in planning the trip, because my friend already started planning a trip for next summer! 😅

DATES YOU WERE THERE
24.9.-4.10.2023

WHERE YOU STAYED:
Hotel Vibra Riviera
  • I chose this because I like the area and I have been staying in the Bay area / Cala De Bou for over ten years. Now I had to find an affordable, clean and safe hotel in a good location. Many people said that this hotel was pure garbage before, but now that Vibra owns it, the level has risen considerably. Breakfast was included in the price of the room, but we never had time for breakfast. 🫠 We didn't go to the hotel's swimming pool either, and we didn't use any other hotel services either! The location was excellent because Plastik was right next door. Kumharas, Cool Cafe, Kiosko, Que Pasa and Relish are just a few minutes' walk away, and the taxi rank is right in front of the hotel, on the corner of Plastik. This was also the first time I stayed in a "modern" hotel in Ibiza. I've always preferred small, family-owned hotels, but this time I couldn't find one in this area.
CLUB NIGHTS VISITED:
Solomun + Áme @ Pacha
  • We only planned one big club for the trip.
Worried About Henry Ibiza Closing @ Eden
  • This was not planned, but my friend invited us and gave us VIP wristbands.
Pool @ Pikes
  • Pure plesure all night!
No Art - El Cielo Pacha Closing
  • Not my cup of Tea!
Sven Väth @ Akasha / Las Dalias (garden only)
  • Well, it was a unique experience.
OuShe Closing @ Pikes
  • There was a lot of energy that night. All the deejays were really great!
Claptone @ Pacha
  • This wasn't originally planned, but my friend invited me and I got a friend-wristband. So why not. I had never had this opportunity before! It's funny that Claptone was the most boring deejay of the evening, while the other deejays of the evening were each interesting in their own way. Later I thought, why the hell was Moodyman at the same event with Claptone at all?
Beat Hotel @ Pikes
  • Just fireworks all night! This was the night I got asked the most, do I work there, or am I the manager of the place or something!? 😁
BEST NIGHT:
  • Really hard to say because every night at Pikes was magical! Greg Wilson was a new acquaintance and maybe made it a little easier that Harvey didn't play on the island this summer. The magic of OuShe came from the energy the deejays squeezed out of the partygoers and Shanti Celeste b2b Roi Perez at Beat Hotel closing was just fireworks from start to finish! Sven Väth in the garden was a very unique experience and Solomun with Áme was the best Solomun+1 night I've been to in a long, long time.
WORST NIGHT:
No Art / El Cielo Pacha.
  • First time in this place. For some reason, I didn't even go to Zoo Projekt back in the day. Anyway.. The production of this event was very quality and the venue was interesting, but the music and the target audience didn't resonate with me. The music was too numbing and monotonous. The audience made the event feel like an ordinary night, in an ordinary night club. Going here was my own mistake because I didn't familiarize myself with the concept better! However, the venue is interesting, the staff was cheerful and professional! I will definitely go again if the concept of the event is more to my taste.
BEST BAR:
  • We didn't really go anywhere else but Plastik, because it was right next door..
BEST PLACE TO EAT:
  • On this trip, we weren't looking for the finest or fine dining -restaurants, but for good, quality breakfast and lunch places. Cool Cafe Ibiza was our favorite this time! It has been a pleasure to watch the growth of this small bakery-artisan cafe-restaurant combo. The product range is plentiful, the service has remained excellent and friendly despite the growth, and the prices are affordable and reasonable considering the quality. The customers are mostly locals and foreigners who work on the island.
  • It is also worth mentioning Bar Anita. This was on my to-do list last year and when I went there, I fell in love with the spirit of the place. Last summer I only had coffee and apple pie, so this year I checked out their lamb chops, which did not disappoint! For dessert: coffee, local pecan pie with herbs and Hierbas. Awesome local place, great food and tons of history!
BEST BEACH AND/OR BEACH CLUB :
  • Have to say Kumharas. This time it was very close to our hotel and nowadays the atmosphere is more pleasant than the sunset spots on the other side of the bay. Live music is a big plus!
MONEY SPENT:
Flights: 396,91€
Car rent: 375€/10days
Pocket money: About 1300€
Hotel: 7 nights from two people 571,42€. After my friend left, I stayed for three more nights, which I bought at the hotel reception for €212.
Total: about 2570€

BIGGEST REGRET:
No Art.

GOING BACK?:
Yes.

TOP TIP:
  • Always try to find something new and explore the island from different perspectives. Whenever possible, support local and small entrepreneurs!!!
OBSERVATION AND/OR CONCLUSION:
  • Once again I had a great trip! I met a huge number of new people. I quickly met Johnny Vodka who was with fhmsparkle, but the introductions happened in such a way that I was mistaken for Bouncer, which created a lot of funny situations, which in turn led to getting to know each other and talking about things. Maybe I should avoid wearing black shirts in the future? 😁
  • Ibiza is changing all the time and that's how it should be. I personally see it as that change is the reason for the popularity. Change is not always pleasant, but it is acceptable in this case. We have great memories from the past, "when everything was better", but we can make new great memories as long as we adapt to change. I've been thinking about how long Ibiza can interest me and I think it will be interesting as long as I find something new and interesting there. So.. If I accept change, I also always find something new. 😎
  • One goal of this trip was to meet at least one forum admin/moderator, but I only got a few meters away from Stivi. Next year I'll have to try better, or even go on a hike! 😉

Last edited:
Yeah. The hotel has to be clean and safe. Only used for sleeping and breakfast. Vibra is ok , for me , as above. Think this is similar to 50 Percent of the common tourists.

Review is very good

Last edited:
So.. First, I want to tell you about the starting points for my trip. This was now my 26th trip since 2001. Every year I have tried to gain new experiences and see the island in a new way. This year I had a long time ”Ibiza Virgin” with me who definitely wanted to see and discover the island through me and get to know Ibiza, the way I see it and as widely as possible, but at a reasonable price. A great challenge, because I like making these kinds of plans and looking for flights that make the most sense. There are no direct flights from Finland to Ibiza, so it is always a challenge to combine travel from several flights so that the costs do not become unreasonable or the travel times are too long. Anselmi's travel agency seems to have succeeded in planning the trip, because my friend already started planning a trip for next summer! 😅

DATES YOU WERE THERE
24.9.-4.10.2023

WHERE YOU STAYED:
Hotel Vibra Riviera
  • I chose this because I like the area and I have been staying in the Bay area / Cala De Bou for over ten years. Now I had to find an affordable, clean and safe hotel in a good location. Many people said that this hotel was pure garbage before, but now that Vibra owns it, the level has risen considerably. Breakfast was included in the price of the room, but we never had time for breakfast. 🫠 We didn't go to the hotel's swimming pool either, and we didn't use any other hotel services either! The location was excellent because Plastik was right next door. Kumharas, Cool Cafe, Kiosko, Que Pasa and Relish are just a few minutes' walk away, and the taxi rank is right in front of the hotel, on the corner of Plastik. This was also the first time I stayed in a "modern" hotel in Ibiza. I've always preferred small, family-owned hotels, but this time I couldn't find one in this area.
CLUB NIGHTS VISITED:
Solomun + Áme @ Pacha
Pool @ Pikes
  • Not my cup of Tea!
  • Well, it was a unique experience,
OuShe Closing @ Pikes
Claptone @ Pacha
  • This wasn't originally planned, but my friend invited me and I got a friend-wristband. So why not. I had never had this opportunity before! It's funny that Claptone was the most boring deejay of the evening, while the other deejays of the evening were each interesting in their own way. Later I thought, why the hell was Moodyman at the same event with Claptone at all?
Beat Hotel @ Pikes
  • Just fireworks all night! This was the night I got asked the most, do I work there, or am I the manager of the place or something!? 😁
BEST NIGHT:
  • Really hard to say because every night at Pikes was magical! Greg Wilson was a new acquaintance and maybe made it a little easier that Harvey didn't play on the island this summer. The magic of OuShe came from the energy the deejays squeezed out of the partygoers and Shanti Celeste b2b Roi Perez at Beat Hotel closing was just fireworks from start to finish! Sven Väth in the garden was a very unique experience and Solomun with Áme was the best Solomun+1 night I've been to in a long, long time.
WORST NIGHT:
No Art / El Cielo Pacha.
  • First time in this place. For some reason, I didn't even go to Zoo Projekt back in the day. Anyway.. The production of this event was very quality and the venue was interesting, but the music and the target audience didn't resonate with me. The music was too numbing and monotonous. The audience made the event feel like an ordinary night, in an ordinary night club. Going here was my own mistake because I didn't familiarize myself with the concept better! However, the venue is interesting, the staff was cheerful and professional! I will definitely go again if the concept of the event is more to my taste.
BEST BAR:
  • We didn't really go anywhere else but Plastik, because it was right next door..
BEST PLACE TO EAT:
  • On this trip, we weren't looking for the finest or fine dining -restaurants, but for good, quality breakfast and lunch places. Cool Cafe Ibiza was our favorite this time! It has been a pleasure to watch the growth of this small bakery-artisan cafe-restaurant combo. The product range is plentiful, the service has remained excellent and friendly despite the growth, and the prices are affordable and reasonable considering the quality. The customers are mostly locals and foreigners who work on the island.
  • It is also worth mentioning Bar Anita. This was on my to-do list last year and when I went there, I fell in love with the spirit of the place. Last summer I only had coffee and apple pie, so this year I checked out their lamb chops, which did not disappoint! For dessert: coffee, local pecan pie with herbs and Hierbas. Awesome local place, great food and tons of history!
  • Have to say Kumharas. This time it was very close to our hotel and nowadays the atmosphere is more pleasant than the sunset spots on the other side of the bay. Live music is a big plus!
MONEY SPENT:
Hotel: 7 nights from two people 571,42€. After my friend left, I stayed for three more nights, which I bought at the hotel reception for €212.

BIGGEST REGRET:
No Art.

GOING BACK?:
Yes.

TOP TIP:
  • Always try to find something new and explore the island from different perspectives. Whenever possible, support local and small entrepreneurs!!!
OBSEERVATION AND/OR CONCLUSION:
  • Once again I had a great trip! I met a huge number of new people. I quickly met Johnny Vodka who was with fmlsparkl, but the introductions happened in such a way that I was mistaken for Pouncer, which created a lot of funny situations, which in turn led to getting to know each other and talking about things. Maybe I should avoid wearing black shirts in the future? 😁
  • Ibiza is changing all the time and that's how it should be. I personally see it as that change is the reason for the popularity. Change is not always pleasant, but it is acceptable in this case. We have great memories from the past, "when everything was better", but we can make new great memories as long as we adapt to change. I've been thinking about how long Ibiza can interest me and I think it will be interesting as long as I find something new and interesting there. So.. If I accept change, I also always find something new. 😎
  • One goal of this trip was to meet at least one forum admin, but I only got a few meters away from Stivi. Next year I'll have to try better, or even go on a hike! 😉

Amazing review

DATES YOU WERE THERE
24.9.-4.10.2023

WHERE YOU STAYED:
Hotel Vibra Riviera
CLUB NIGHTS VISITED:
Solomun + Áme @ Pacha
Pool @ Pikes
  • Not my cup of Tea!
  • Well, it was a unique experience,
OuShe Closing @ Pikes
Claptone @ Pacha
Beat Hotel @ Pikes
BEST NIGHT:
WORST NIGHT:
No Art / El Cielo Pacha.
BEST BAR:
BEST PLACE TO EAT:
MONEY SPENT:

BIGGEST REGRET:
No Art.

GOING BACK?:
Yes.

TOP TIP:
OBSEERVATION AND/OR CONCLUSION:
  • Once again I had a great trip! I met a huge number of new people. I quickly met Johnny Vodka who was with fmlsparkl, but the introductions happened in such a way that I was mistaken for Pouncer, which created a lot of funny situations, which in turn led to getting to know each other and talking about things. Maybe I should avoid wearing black shirts in the future? 😁
  • One goal of this trip was to meet at least one forum admin, but I only got a few meters away from Stivi. Next year I'll have to try better, or even go on a hike! 😉
Great Read 🙂

Great review Sir. I particularly enjoyed this bit, very true!

Dates you were there:

Very late 14th October through very early 17th October

Where you stayed:

Ryans Marina.
Comfy bed, clean, great location with a 20 minute walk to Pacha and friendly staff.
Welcomed back and recognised from the summer with a free shot of hierbas. Not arguing with that.
View from the window of Dalt Vila too, very decent value late season at £85 a night

Club nights visited:

Pacha Solomun\Dixon closing.
My calves still hurt from all the dancing.
After an early dance, then a "moment", I spent most of my time on the balcony dancing with my back to the dancefloor so I was dancing with t'wife.

Best night:

Whilst I enjoyed Malanga Cafe for Nightmares on Wax, gotta be Pacha

Worst night:

Delayed an hour so took off after 1am Tuesday morning.
I am still so so tired, worse than jetlag coming back from Canada pre-covid.

Best bar:

Had a couple of chilled sessions just sat watching the world go by at Croissant Show, so will plump for that one this trip.

Best place to eat:

El Olivo Mio.
We'd not stayed in Ibiza Town before this summer so never really had a chance for a nice sit down meal.
In July had a meal in the summer before Flower Power and really loved the ambiance with the street performers.
Booked it this time before Solomun and was a little worried it wouldn't match the trip early in the year.
But have to say it was pretty much the same; weather, diners, performers were not that far off summer crowds.
Really enjoyed the food again...as I did the bottle of wine...

Honourable mention to the self made bocadillo on the beach Monday lunchtime.
€4 for all the ingredients picked up on the way.
Good way to feed two and hit the spot.

Best beach and/or beach club:

Only walked around to Fig to clear heads and get out and about.

Money spent:

Not too bad but was only 48 hours. Well worth it though.

Biggest regret:

Not seeing out the last 20 minutes of closing thinking it was another 3 hours or so before it was to the finish.

Going back?:

September next year for 10 nights.
This time back to a bit exploring more around the island with a smattering of clubs.
The year of my 50th (and Pachas) now over so will take it easier. Probably.

Top tip:

If you have a bottle of wine during your meal, and a few hierbas to top up, then further rum & cokes are not a grown up idea.
Luckily the sensible half of our relationship got me on the lemonades in Pacha for an hour or so.
And even more lucky we found a vacant seat for an hour in the garden.
Early enough to claw me back from the edge and disaster avoided :)

Observations and/or conclusion:

Not much more to say than others had in much better ways.

Embrace change and always do something different.
Same as @Anselmi K we always do a few new things on any holiday.

There is a reason children always seem excited and look at things with wonder, most of the things they are seeing are for the first time.

It keeps you young, well not my legs those are still achy as feck, but I really don't feel my age. More than likely look it mind!

Embrace your inner child and you shall always enjoy life.
If not than you can still laugh at farts, they funny as.

Last edited:
WHERE YOU STAYED:
Hotel Vibra Riviera
Great review, thanks! I noticed you had a rental car. How bad was parking near the hotel?

I stayed at Vibra Riviera back in May and parking was a nightmare - the hotel parking lot was always full when arriving late at night, also almost no free parking spots in the streets nearby. And September must be worse than May...

Dates you were there:23 sept -oct 17th

Where you stayed: San an by egg Aktarus NRV played around the pool

Club nights visited:ALL big ones ,too long to post, have a visit to my instagram (Darbuka_joe)stories to have a glimpse of ibz the pirate way (we even met famous french actress Frederique BEL at Pikes Bushwacka, lot of free list dj free list n some spolight met too, the ones that never post

Best night:Sven akasha,1rst day i met my Girlfriend ,was not love at 1rst sight even she IS HOT AF , all club chinois events (la troya the ritual on wed, we re here friday moon harbour night good techno by tanzmann squillace,pablo fiero with tony touch ,arcadians raoul k,sunday Shen party) all pikes events..David Morales, Carl Craig.
Funky room pacha claptone, met moodyman n interview him,get Closer to my "girl" with all sharks turning around ,i ve made 1rst step,falling in love in ibz with girl Keen on ibz/Techno/House IS a Priceless feeling ...amnesia closing ,nice techno from last dj not on lineup it ended after 8 am terrace shit techhouse, nina kraviz smile at me n stare at me for 3mn, SAYIN U Got the swag(i know ,hundred of people told me since ibz16 ) with her finger pointed AT me,even making a video, i'm gonna get u ...
Worst night:Hi parties , big issues with soundsytem club theatre n main room ,only wild corner has good Soundsystem n music was nice along glitterbox where i was on dj list (vip/Industry list for closing but we left after wild corner set of our national hero Sam Karlson that was fan of akarus nrv back in the days n friends since 25 years)
Mr Doris at lolas n the standard
Best bar:Bistro can pa, cala vadella where aktarus NRV played best ever house/techhouse i heard in ibz ,the host french dj musician (drums sax) is good too: Johann Speiss
Tapas r good there n pizza too
Pimientos del padron, calamar Romana,patatas bravas ...pizzas
For Aktarus sven vath is number one DJ, when we enter las dalias we saw sven truck, aktarus nrv wanted to interview sven but sven decline..
Sven spot that Aktarus know his techno when he show a white label vynil n Aktarus point vinyl n hit his chest ,because of "Primate" label n Sven hit his chest too acting as monkey .
For him only pikes las dalias akasha club chinois & U, are the places that dont play commercial music, all other djs r shit for him.
we had fun in lot of places even music was poor, ushuaia ants , he bashed all djs that night except eddy m, nic fanciulli, paco osuna a shit dj , gadjo-so many times Paco always play sucks to death...

Best place to eat:es rebost de can prat

Best beach and/or beach club:Blue marlin ibz,my girl love their cocktails,wont be ibz on shoestring ibz 2024 when hangin with your girl

Money spent:don't know but not a lot as i ate only 3 times in restauratns, 2 times es rebost, 1 time menu des dia bar ses paises n 90% of free/discount list,i may pay only 6parties along 30 ones.
dc10 sécurity staff met chinois bought me a drink , gave me his insta, ill put u on all dc10 free list except opening closing , Free list to Pirate , yes!!! I made lot of connections with djs n have other deutch veteran mate that also have lot of contacts (pikes buschwaka was sold out, we were on just be manager list thanks to my netherland bro)

Biggest regret:having smoker as roomate .

Going back?:Lot of people r waiting for the pirate ,some romantic ibz trips planned (will finally experience ibz the quiet way,wot happens in ibz stays in ibz) so i must GO!
Divorce with Motoluis as they charge me 150€ for dirt inside car while i ve been to car wash but forgot 2 spots to clean (took 10s),np as u find deals 3 x cheaper along Closing with DYS n not scamming companies

Last edited:
26th September - 17th October
Where you stayed:
Our place in Portinatx
IMG-20230526-WA0022.jpg
Club nights visited:
Sven twice, Akasha and Playa Soleil, Pyramid Closing at Amnesia, No Art at El Cielo, Namaste last party at Akasha
Best night:
Sven twice and Pyramid were perfect, for some different reasons, the music, the place, or the people I was with. Also very happy to meet @Browny ,@james, @Tucker ,@W_I_C, Spotlight is a treasure if you're open-minded 🙏.
Do I have to thank @stivi? Yes, of course,again...
Namaste was also very nice, because I crossed some of the coolest Spotlighters, @The Sun God, @diver and his better half, lovely people, lovely moments. But I was soooo tired.... 🙃
Worst night:
El Cielo, not my crowd this day.
Best bar:
Well... I can't talk about a pirate place, officially closed since two years, but...
IMG-20231018-WA0039.jpg
Best place to eat:
Rebrots
This year, Benirras
Money spent:
Too much, as always
Biggest regret:
Only stayed 22 days. 😬
At my age, I was celebrating 50 this year, and believe me, between May and October, I spent 40 days in ibiza(and I will be back in December), the only important thing in life, is free time,not money.
The moments I spent this year in ibiza weren't expensive at all, but it was priceless, the people, the places, the food...
Going back?:
24th december, ho ho ho 🤶
Always the same :don't make plan, follow the wave 🌊
Another very, very, very special summer in my life.
When I see the world we live in, I feel so privileged.
Ibiza is a gift for anyone who can spend time here.
A gift of great value, think of it when you're complaining about late taxis or that kind of bullshit.

Last edited:
15th October to 19th October

Where you stayed:
THB Naceo San An Bay by Es Pueto beach

Club nights visited:

Pacha Solomun\Dixon closing
Carl Craig @ Pikes

Best night:
Music wise Solomun/Dixon
We arrived at 12:30 and went straight upstairs to try get onto the balcony only to be stopped by security 65% of the club was no access for a general admission which is crazy , the pacha I knew is well and truly gone , dont get me wrong it is still a great club but the sectioned off vips has it ruined , we ended up going out onto the terrace for a drink and then decided to go to the bottom bar by by the dj box , we then hit the floor after a while and stayed for all of dixon and all of solomun's set , we were up and down to the bar but it was a push to get in and out , we lasted until 4:30 my misses was bolloxed at that stage I could of kept going myself but she was f***ed so we left
Best track of the night was a Jon Cutler "Its yours" remix .....Solomun played it, best out of the 2 Dixie without a doubt

Pikes was an absolute brilliant night we arrived around 10 and sat by the pool in the sunken seats until 12 Harry Charles was playing plenty of disco classics , we went into Freddie's then and Carl Craig had started there was a nice bit room to the sides and back , the void system is well setup that it's not just in the room its around the sides also where there is a small bar , we had a venture around and met some lovely couple who we ended up partying with for the night , carl craig was class exactly what I expected dropping Kano "its a war" was the highlight of his set for me , he also played gypsy woman and octave ones "blackwater"

Worst night:

2 good nights so no bad night

Best bar:

Tribu , loads of spanish there on Sunday night and they had a spanish band who were class

Best place to eat:
We eat in Relish, Tapas Ibiza , Kasbah and Duna
I would have to say that Kasbah was probably the nicest others were delicious also especially Tapas and Relish

Es Pueto

Money spent:

Enough

Biggest regret:

No regrets

Going back?:

For year 20 , be rude not to

Top tip:

Go hard for 2 nights and chill for the rest

Expected the weather to be not great in oct but I couldn't fault it for the few days there
The VIP thing has turned my off ibiza in recent years and the phones and been honest I hadn't planned on going this year but we got flights & Accom for cheap enough , I definitely wouldn't be paying the 75euro for pacha either the way you cant roam around the way you used to, I miss that back room and upstairs room they were cool...All in all loved the break

Attachments

• Carl Craig.jpg
    Carl Craig.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 22
  • Solomun.jpg
    Solomun.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 21
Great review 😎

So it was shut/open when I went the other week, regret not getting a drink now as I was sure some kind of trance was emulating from there! Sat across in Restaurante El Puerto
Maybe I was there!
If you see some people, you can ask my very close friend Carlos(the boss) for a drink.
Say you know Jean-Mi, you will be received with all the honors.
Edit :El Puerto isn't the best place for food, but the view worth it, and Mando, the owner, is a lovely guy.

Last edited:
15th October to 19th October

Where you stayed:
THB Naceo San An Bay by Es Pueto beach

Club nights visited:

Pacha Solomun\Dixon closing
Carl Craig @ Pikes

Best night:
Music wise Solomun/Dixon
We arrived at 12:30 and went straight upstairs to try get onto the balcony only to be stopped by security 65% of the club was no access for a general admission which is crazy , the pacha I knew is well and truly gone , dont get me wrong it is still a great club but the sectioned off vips has it ruined , we ended up going out onto the terrace for a drink and then decided to go to the bottom bar by by the dj box , we then hit the floor after a while and stayed for all of dixon and all of solomun's set , we were up and down to the bar but it was a push to get in and out , we lasted until 4:30 my misses was bolloxed at that stage I could of kept going myself but she was f***ed so we left
Best track of the night was a Jon Cutler "Its yours" remix .....Solomun played it, best out of the 2 Dixie without a doubt

Pikes was an absolute brilliant night we arrived around 10 and sat by the pool in the sunken seats until 12 Harry Charles was playing plenty of disco classics , we went into Freddie's then and Carl Craig had started there was a nice bit room to the sides and back , the void system is well setup that it's not just in the room its around the sides also where there is a small bar , we had a venture around and met some lovely couple who we ended up partying with for the night , carl craig was class exactly what I expected dropping Kano "its a war" was the highlight of his set for me , he also played gypsy woman and octave ones "blackwater"

Worst night:

2 good nights so no bad night

Best bar:

Tribu , loads of spanish there on Sunday night and they had a spanish band who were class

Best place to eat:
We eat in Relish, Tapas Ibiza , Kasbah and Duna
I would have to say that Kasbah was probably the nicest others were delicious also especially Tapas and Relish

Es Pueto

Money spent:

Enough

Biggest regret:

No regrets

Going back?:

For year 20 , be rude not to

Top tip:

Go hard for 2 nights and chill for the rest

Expected the weather to be not great in oct but I couldn't fault it for the few days there
The VIP thing has turned my off ibiza in recent years and the phones and been honest I hadn't planned on going this year but we got flights & Accom for cheap enough , I definitely wouldn't be paying the 75euro for pacha either the way you cant roam around the way you used to, I miss that back room and upstairs room they were cool...All in all loved the break
I can only imagine what carl craig @ pikes would have been like:cool:

Back