Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2019

Dates you were there: 19-26th June (going back in September)

Where you stayed: Ibiza rocks hotel - San Antonio

Club nights visited: Abode @ Amnesia - went here last minute as managed to get free guestlist and absolutely loved it.

Solid grooves opening @ privilege - again managed to get free guestlist but meant we had to get in early so left quite early as we were so tired after ants. Amazing atmosphere, Pawsa was a personal favourite and just great vibe.

Ants @ Ushuaia - really good but so expensive. Paid full price for a ticket too and was expecting massive things but it wasn’t “all that” tbh

defected @ Eden - Went to Eden last year and it was literally just two of us in the club so wasn’t expecting much but oh my looord this night blew me away. Gorgon city were amazing and for 20 euros it was a great night.

Together @ amnesia - definitely my favourite of all. Massive DnB head anyway and it was also my birthday that day so it was just an amazing experience. Chase and status and dimension blew me away and if you’re looking for an “alternative” Ibiza I definitely recommend it - everyone is there for the music and it’s incredible.
- also had pool party at the hotel pretty much everyday which were good and went to O beach one day for candypants

Best night:
Definitely together @ amnesia (for all the reasons I listed above) honestly still can’t get over how amazing it was even now a few days later. Went last year and didn’t think it’d get better but oh my it was incredible.

Worst night:
Didn’t really have a “worst night” apart from maybe the nights where I stayed in as I was too tired lol. I’d say maybe abode, just due to the fact that I was extremely tired whereas my partner was wide eyed due to some certain substances ? other than that still incredible.

Best bar: didn’t really go to bars as we tried to save money by pre drinking (or just not drinking) so only had experience really of the Ibiza rocks bar but that was nice and fairly reasonably priced!

Best place to eat: vegan point was my favourite by far (due to the fact I’m vegan lol) the food is insane there and a very good price and it also was only a 5 minute stroll from the hotel

Money spent: around 350 euros for a week (this included jet skiing for 2 people too though and as a student I’m not a big spender) and then an extra 400 for the hotel and flights etc.

Biggest regret: probably not going out every night haha! Or exploring more of the island because I was too tired.

Going back?: definitely, planning on doing a season next year or whenever possible. I looove it there

Top tip: due to the fact we didn’t have much money to spend in the clubs we’d often just get a cup and fill it with ice and wait for it to melt lol. Also a lot of people often ditch water bottles that are full and just forget about them. In Ushuaia I found a full water bottle left unattended (made sure no one was near before I took it) and in Amnesia I found 9 water bottles all left by drunk people ??

Dates you were there: 19-26th June (going back in September)

Where you stayed: Ibiza rocks hotel - San Antonio

Club nights visited: Abode @ Amnesia - went here last minute as managed to get free guestlist and absolutely loved it.

Solid grooves opening @ privilege - again managed to get free guestlist but meant we had to get in early so left quite early as we were so tired after ants. Amazing atmosphere, Pawsa was a personal favourite and just great vibe.

Ants @ Ushuaia - really good but so expensive. Paid full price for a ticket too and was expecting massive things but it wasn’t “all that” tbh

defected @ Eden - Went to Eden last year and it was literally just two of us in the club so wasn’t expecting much but oh my looord this night blew me away. Gorgon city were amazing and for 20 euros it was a great night.

Together @ amnesia - definitely my favourite of all. Massive DnB head anyway and it was also my birthday that day so it was just an amazing experience. Chase and status and dimension blew me away and if you’re looking for an “alternative” Ibiza I definitely recommend it - everyone is there for the music and it’s incredible.
- also had pool party at the hotel pretty much everyday which were good and went to O beach one day for candypants

Best night:
Definitely together @ amnesia (for all the reasons I listed above) honestly still can’t get over how amazing it was even now a few days later. Went last year and didn’t think it’d get better but oh my it was incredible.

Worst night:
Didn’t really have a “worst night” apart from maybe the nights where I stayed in as I was too tired lol. I’d say maybe abode, just due to the fact that I was extremely tired whereas my partner was wide eyed due to some certain substances ? other than that still incredible.

Best bar: didn’t really go to bars as we tried to save money by pre drinking (or just not drinking) so only had experience really of the Ibiza rocks bar but that was nice and fairly reasonably priced!

Best place to eat: vegan point was my favourite by far (due to the fact I’m vegan lol) the food is insane there and a very good price and it also was only a 5 minute stroll from the hotel

Money spent: around 350 euros for a week (this included jet skiing for 2 people too though and as a student I’m not a big spender) and then an extra 400 for the hotel and flights etc.

Biggest regret: probably not going out every night haha! Or exploring more of the island because I was too tired.

Going back?: definitely, planning on doing a season next year or whenever possible. I looove it there

Top tip: due to the fact we didn’t have much money to spend in the clubs we’d often just get a cup and fill it with ice and wait for it to melt lol. Also a lot of people often ditch water bottles that are full and just forget about them. In Ushuaia I found a full water bottle left unattended (made sure no one was near before I took it) and in Amnesia I found 9 water bottles all left by drunk people ??
Jaysus chroist, i need to re-evaluate me spending

I get the fact that you were on a budget and I wish I did that too...but drinking from unattended water bottles is not a smart thing to do.
Especially in Amnesia with Jack Sparrow around. Nah seriously...stick to the ice trick.

I get the fact that you were on a budget and I wish I did that too...but drinking from unattended water bottles is not a smart thing to do.
Especially in Amnesia with Jack Sparrow around. Nah seriously...stick to the ice trick.

I didn’t drink bottles that were half drunk or nearly empty don’t worry!!!! They were sealed hahah
Also - this was at together @ amnesia which basically no one goes to anyway so if someone tried to spike someone it would have been v obvious

Last edited:
As in fair play. I need to take a leaf out of Emilytj's book

Last year i spent well over double during 4 nights
same here.
4 nights is easily 1000 for me and not because of alcohol.
It's the restaurants that drain me. We go out to eat 2, sometimes 3 times a day ?
And then the clubs of course.

Yeah tbf I got my boyfriends ants tickets for his birthday in advanced so didn’t pay for that and just got free guestlist for the others, otherwise i would have spent a lot more!!
We only ate out one big meal a day as we’re vegan it’s easier for us to just buy crisps and snack on them then try and find a half decent and cheap vegan meal out?

yeah the meals are the killer. clubs don't really apply in my case and accomo/car usually paid in advance. also try and time trip so it doesn't coincide with any travelling companion's birthday....

Back