Tell us how it was - Ibiza 2019

Emilytj

I’ve actually only been old enough to get into clubs for the past year or so 😬😳😳 so that’s why I go to Ibiza haha! I wanna try and explore more of the island though as I’ve hesrd a lot about the different markets etc

macdonsj

Dates you were there:
Jun 26 - Jul 3

Where you stayed:
Grand Palladium Palace

Club nights visited:
Afterlife opening @ HI

Best night:
Afterlife opening @ HI - was the only night and managed to meet up Stivi for a catch up

Worst night:
Afterlife @ HI - just don't like HI, got v drunk and took a tumble on the way home resulting in a gashed head & legs cut to ribbons

Best bar:
Tantra - great staff & service

Best place to eat:

Tropicana - tremendous food, terrific service, wonderful location, even better company
special mention for the traditional Pinocho visit - reasonable priced, delicious pizza

Money spent:
on island - not much at all (all inclusive)

Biggest regret:
Being too drunk at Afterlife and subsequently falling

Going back?:
Hopefully

Top tip:
Don't fall and open your head

cunninghamali

I don't like hi but going to give it another chance and only going because mind against playing.... Hope I can block out the people and just zone in on the music

Samanthawantha

Ca
I don't like hi but going to give it another chance and only going because mind against playing.... Hope I can block out the people and just zone in on the music
Hi, we’re off to hi next Thursday to afterlife, I’m so worried it’s going to be so busy, I’ve read bad reviews on how cramped it gets, they were oh David guetta night though. Any info would be great. Thanks

kimajy

They don't need to be. Menu del dia then some tapas in locals places is how I would keep food costs down while still eating out.
12-15 Euros a head for a main plus drinks easily doable if you stay away from touristy spots and fancy / high-end boho-beach (or in many cases just beach) restaurants. Obviously falling out of clubs with no transport isn't going to help as far as choice is concerned but there's still good cheap food to be had even at the water's edge.

TheDre

Dates you were there:
July 5-8

Where you stayed:
Las Salinas

Club nights visited:
Glitterbox @ HI

Best night:
Glitterbox @ HI. So many tunes from Simon Dunmore and Basement Jaxx! Only caught 30 mins of Melon Bomb in the Wild Corner but they were awesome too.

Worst night:
N/A

Best bar:
Sa Trinxa

Best place to eat:

Pikes. The Sunday lunch was lovely, and thoroughly enjoyed the drinks by the pool afterwards.

Money spent:
Too much on taxis!

Biggest regret:
Apart from the weather being a bit crap, the only tiny regret was that the handful of people dancing at Sa Trinxa didn’t escalate, even when Jon Sa Trinxa dropped Joe Smooth and then NJoi. Had two great days there though.

Going back?:
Definitely. This was the first time in 11 years but we’ll be back next year!

Top tip:
You get more glasses than you might think out of a jug of Sangria – a couple of jugs kept the two of us going all day on the beach (drinking leisurely rather than smashing it).